1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:

OEM 2002 Monster S4 Gauge cluster - $180.00 shipped
-In excellent working condition, reads 15,618 miles
-RPM/Speed needles register accurately & all functions/indicators working properly
-Has a crack on the Speedometer bezel and hairline cracks on the trim as pictured
-Mated to ECU below

OEM 2002 Monster S4 5.9M ECU - $100.00 shipped
-In perfect working condition, has 15,618 miles on the clock
-Selling because I have now switched over to the Microtec M197 ECU

If someone is looking for an entire Gauge/ECU/Lock set, I am willing to part with the entire mated set up - Price $550.00 shipped

Setup Will include:
Gauge cluster shown above
ECU shown above
Ignition switch/lock
Immobilizer antenna
Gas cap lock
Seat lock
2 Black Keys/1 Red Key/Code card

I will consider trades towards my entire setup for just your mated ignition switch and seat lock with keys. Since the Microtec does not retain the immobilizer, I just need a key setup to turn the bike on as well as unlock the seat.

Dynojet Powercommander III USB -SOLD
-In excellent working condition
-Works for the Monster S4, but you can make it work for other Monsters as well
-Comes with USB Cable and I will send you a link for the software and installation manual download
-I will also include the optional 9V power adapter as shown

Payment:
-I accept PayPal, USPS Money order, or Chase Quickpay

Shipping:
-Local pickup is welcomed and encouraged if you are in Houston, TX
-Prices include shipping in the CONUS 48 states. Please PM me with your zip code if you are not within the CONUS 48 states.
-Items will ship via FedEx ground insured and tracking information will be provided once item ships.

References:
-I am relatively new to Ducati.org, but have been a long time member over Triumph675.net, references can be provided if needed.

Pictures:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interested in potential swap...

I don't need the dials, but I recently replaced my immobiliser (not realising it only works in a set).

Is it correct that I need ECU / ignition & keys / immobiliser to be from same family?

If so, would you consider a swap for my ignition & keys (x2 black) tank lock and seat lock?

I have an '01 S4. My main objective is to get it running so I can sell it. The most difficult, unreliable and expense inducing bike I've ever know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.