Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my spare racing Nemesis ECU from my 1098.
Fully programmable. Comes with racing map for full Akra exhaust and mounting bracket.
Can make a copy of the software CD if needed.

$800 shipped to US.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hi ya does Nemesis ECU make a big difference to the bike and why are you selling yours thanks
Yes, with the Nemesis ECU you can program and map all ranges of RPM (not like a Power Commander which only map above 5k rpm). You can really feel the difference if you pair it with a full exhaust system. The bike is much smoother and delivers power more progressively.
I'm selling it because I have 2 units. This was on my B bike which I'm about to replace with a new one (parting out some racing parts first).

Here are some of the features (taken from the Nemesis documentation):

1. 100% compatible with the standard bike dash, all CAN communications are supported.
2. Air pressure and air temperature received via CAN from the standard dash
3. Programmable flat switch input direct to the ECU
4. Tilt switch input for race bikes
5. All standard switch inputs for clutch, side stand and neutral supported
6. Fan controls for overheat, same as standard
7. 2 maps for race & road, toggled by pressing the start button after the engine is running – Dash will indicate the map change.
8. Option to change tyre circumference
9. programmable shift lights
10. Programmable rev limiter, with dash warning to indicate ‘rev limiter activated’
11. Fuel & spark advance correction against speed to adjust for air box pressure.
12. Closed loop fuelling correction to make mapping extremely quick, simply plug in and calibrate your external wide band lambda then define a ‘target’ AFR value, when ‘on-cell’ the ECU will self adjust.
13. Stored diagnostics on inputs
14. High speed 1mbps CAN link to an external logger.
15. Idle air valve control

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Holy shit! How has this not sold yet??

Reactions: whoopazz1

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do you happen to have the auto-tune component too?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts