Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting this out here on its own to get more visibility since I haven't had much interest in it.

Supposedly this works for a lot of Ducatis, not sure about all the models, but I know for sure it works on 848/1098/1198. This is a COMPLETE system. I've posted this on eBay, and everyone that contacted me asked me if it's complete, even though I had mentioned it in the ad :ahhh:...I'm not trying to lie to or deceive anyone. It worked flawlessly on my bike, and I took it all off and selling as a complete set.

$1300 OBO shipped in the continental US. Outside of that, I'll ask for a bit more for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will this work even if you don't have the Nemesis ECU?
Absolutely. My ECU was stock. It came on the bike when I got it new (package deal the dealer offered me), and even after I flashed my ECU, it still worked great.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've done drastic things for good deals I couldn't pass on.....it's called CREDIT! :D

Sure our economy tanked several years ago because of credit abuse...but those are details...don't need to be thinking about that. You can always pay with paypal credit...it's like a credit card but with paypal ;)

Reactions: PhilaDucati848

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can we work on the IOU system?
If so I'll take it all
I'll make you a really nice gun in return lol
At this point, the only thing I would take for it aside from money would be brand new tires (120/160 DOT or slicks, 120/160 rain tires, possibly some 180s or 190s slicks as well), and parts for a CBR500R (wheels, rotors, rear sets). Or you can go on to Trackaddix's website, and use your credit card to buy me an 8-day pack of track days ($1320 if I remember well)...that's kinda like an IOU :D

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds more like horse trading to me

One of these days I'll buy something from you !!
One of these days I'm hoping I'll be out of things to sell. :eek:

I have an old Smithy lathe/mill combo with a bunch of lathe accessories that I can sell you too! Would be great for making gun parts ;)...but you'd have to drive to Nebraska to get it because I imagine shipping a crate that weighs over 400 lbs would be bitchin expensive!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bump

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.