Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling this new and unused Rizoma reverse gear shift lever (part #PE206B). Manufactured from high-quality billet aluminum.

Easy install - slides directly onto the gear change spline that protrudes from the gear box housing.

Changing to GP Shift seemed like a good idea at the time but never ended up fitting it.

SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
457 Posts
That is definitely not a reverse shift lever that slides into the spline coming from the gearbox. The fact that the brand name is in the correct orientation to read it and it's not upside down says it's a rear brake lever.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
That is definitely not a reverse shift lever that slides into the spline coming from the gearbox. The fact that the brand name is in the correct orientation to read it and it's not upside down says it's a rear brake lever.

Why do you say that? Looks nothing like a rear brake lever. The connection Is in fact one the slides over the spline, which is not found on the rear brake.

·
Registered
457 Posts
My Rizoma rear sets have both the levers on splines so they can be adjusted but the splines are part of the rear sets. I've owned an 1198 and that lever has to be way longer for it to be a gear shift lever that mounts directly to the gearbox spline.

I could be wrong still but I'm going with I doubt it. Haven't found convincing pics yet.

·
Registered
308 Posts
My Rizoma rear sets have both the levers on splines so they can be adjusted but the splines are part of the rear sets. I've owned an 1198 and that lever has to be way longer for it to be a gear shift lever that mounts directly to the gearbox spline.

I could be wrong still but I'm going with I doubt it. Haven't found convincing pics yet.
Looks like OP is indeed selling the reverse shifter

http://www.ducati.org/forums/motowh...ifter-ducati-748-998-749-999-848-1198-sf.html

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Attached are the instructions that Rizoma provided with the lever (part no. PE206) - these will be provided to the buyer.

This should confirm that the lever I am selling is indeed a reverse gear change lever and NOT a brake lever.

Thanks,
Rob

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts