Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale the stand alone ECU of a Translogic Quickshifter. This is the ECU only and does not include the shift rod; the shift rod can be purchased separately (either pull or pull mode) or pretty much any strain gauge sensor would work.

It is in perfect working condition.

The connectors have been replaced with SuperSeal and I'm including the male plugs to be wired in the bike harness. I'm including the owner's manual that has detailed wiring instructions.

It pretty much work with any Ducati.

Asking price is $200 + S&H.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still for sale at $200 + S&H

This is just the piggyback ECU for the quickshifter but it works with any shift linkage sensor: TransLogic, Dynojet, OEM Ducati, whatever you want.

I've also updated the wiring. As opposed to providing just the connectors, I've pre-assembled them with the proper colored wires so they can be easily crimped.

This system connects to the signal of the coils and cuts sparks. It can be used (with the proper sensor) in any configuration: standard, GP, and GP direct.

You can adjust both sensitivity and cut time.

Here's a few pictures including the pre-wired connectors.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So a guy can remove the factory QS box and use this in place. Plug-n-play. 100%? My 2011 came w factory QS so these connectors plug right into the factory shifter plug in?
I ask cuz my Nemesis ecu does not recognize the Ducati QS.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So a guy can remove the factory QS box and use this in place. Plug-n-play. 100%? My 2011 came w factory QS so these connectors plug right into the factory shifter plug in?
I ask cuz my Nemesis ecu does not recognize the Ducati QS.
The reason I claim what I say is because I'm using the TransLogic shift sensor (that's why I'm not including it) with the stock Ducati ECU. I see absolutely no reason why the opposite doesn't work: that is using the Ducati QS sensor with the TransLogic.

The connectors are different, but these are AMP SuperSeal 1.5 that are readily available.

I can't say it is "Plug-and-play" because you need to tap into the factory harness but the instructions describe how to.

·
Registered
125 Posts
So still for sale? About 2 weeks later than ur last post :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts