Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you pay for youTermi CF full system..I'm looking at $2650 without tax. Just thought i would ask, save a few bucks if possible. I will be ordering mine later this week so let me know if there is a beter deal out there. Thanx.
Chris

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I am pretty sure Dan Kyle has them for around 2500, no tax unless you live in his state.

Jason

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Full Termi price

What did you pay for your Termi full system?
Chis,

I paid $2,484.00, (10% off MSRP of $,2760, in '07). My dealer gave me 10% off parts as part of the deal when I bought the 1098s. Many forum members have reported similar deals.

Elton

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Well if we are talking about when we bought the bike, I could have had one for $2210. I was kinda figuring on you already had the bike and you were now looking to add the exhaust.

Sorry if I misunderstood.

Jason

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fuck me, my dealership told me 3200 just for parts, then five hours labor. I think I'll call Dan Kyle and find out how much he wants for the full Termi system.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yes I did! Are you originally from Illinois?
Funny cause I recognized the price on the termi system!

I'll be assigned to Scott AFB in July or August. I'm currently stationed in Hawaii, but on a 6 month deployment to the Middle East. My wife will be there around May, so I'll be rolling through on my back from the desert.

I just put a deposit down on an 848 and termi full system to lock in a price at Hall's. He had a bike on hold for me, but I agreed to let it go to another customer since I won't be rolling through till mid-June. I get the next red one that arrives, but he's already set aside the full system for me. Nice car! I own a silver 05 G35 6MT.

I can't wait to get out of here!!! I just sold my condo in Hawaii, so I'm soo looking forward to buying something in O'Fallon. Where in Illinois do you live?

Mike.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Funny cause I recognized the price on the termi system!

I'll be assigned to Scott AFB in July or August. I'm currently stationed in Hawaii, but on a 6 month deployment to the Middle East. My wife will be there around May, so I'll be rolling through on my back from the desert.

I just put a deposit down on an 848 and termi full system to lock in a price at Hall's. He had a bike on hold for me, but I agreed to let it go to another customer since I won't be rolling through till mid-June. I get the next red one that arrives, but he's already set aside the full system for me. Nice car! I own a silver 05 G35 6MT.

I can't wait to get out of here!!! I just sold my condo in Hawaii, so I'm soo looking forward to buying something in O'Fallon. Where in Illinois do you live?

Mike.
Small world! I live in Springfield. Who was your salesman at Hall's? Mine was Steve, gave me a decent deal....considering its a Ducati. The 15% off on parts is real nice. I see you have good taste in automobiles also.

If your ever in the Springfield area, PM me or something. It would be nice to ride with another Duc....usually its just me and a bunch of Jap bikes. I think you'll be very happy with the 848!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Yeah, it was Steve. Seems like a nice guy. I tried squeezing a little more out of him, but he wouldn't budge too much. He also gave me 15% off parts, labor, and extended warranty. I can't wait as this will be my first Duc. I currently have an 03 R6 sitting in storage waiting for my return. Yeah, your not too far at all. In fact, I think I talked him into free delivery to O'Fallon. I would ride it, but I won't have my lid when I pass through.

Are you going to Indy for MotoGP?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah I definitely wanna go to the MotoGP in Indy (I believe in September?).

I don't blame you in not wanting to ride the bike back without a helmet. These drivers around here are crazy!
I always wear my lid.....although its not a law here. BTW I once had a '03 R6 (silver/black)....great bike and definitely better-looking than the new ones.

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
I personally spoke to him on the phone about it and I even recall him saying what he sold his system for off his own bike. I don’t think he is really trying to push the Termi anymore since he is the middle man, I could be wrong about the prompting but not the middle man. I’m sure he is making more off the Akra this way. I could be wrong on the price but I could have sworn it was $2500. I have a list at home printed out that had forum prices but a lot has gone up since the 22nd of Feb and the Termi is no longer even listed for the 1098.

Jason

1 - 19 of 19 Posts