Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gang, Well on the way home from work the other day, I got stranded by the infamous "Error Can 38.0." Long story short, I got the bike over to the dealer, in utter disgust. They had the bike for a few days and couldn't get the ECU to communicate with the computer, but then found something extremely simple. The ground screw for the ECU backed its way out, give me the code.

Now this may not be the fix for everyone, but it will at least give you a place to start.

Good luck and be safe:naughty:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello Gang, Well on the way home from work the other day, I got stranded by the infamous "Error Can 38.0." Long story short, I got the bike over to the dealer, in utter disgust. They had the bike for a few days and couldn't get the ECU to communicate with the computer, but then found something extremely simple. The ground screw for the ECU backed its way out, give me the code.

Now this may not be the fix for everyone, but it will at least give you a place to start.

Let me know if u did have that now I got that same problem

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Skate! Great thread resurrection!!! I think this is your problem. I just commented this on your thread you created

·
Registered
2 Posts

Well I can honestly tell u it work me my 1198 was giving me headache a d would not start I read your post and went and give it a shot a d bamm the damm bike fire right up after all those weeks so thanks for the post very good job mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts