Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This past week at the Ridge Motosports Park, there was a women's only riding school with Elena Myers as guest instructor. Here are a few pics of her on my 848:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Excellent ! ..

Nice to see the ladies having fun at the track :)

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
I must admit, Elena is seriously ripping things up on a liter bike in MotoAmerica! My good friend Joe CapellIi is her crew chief and has done some great work with her and her bike to put her in top 5, and his last job was Crew Chief for Melissa Paris too, so he's catching all sorts of hell from the paddock about his way with the ladies! Lol.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I must admit, Elena is seriously ripping things up on a liter bike in MotoAmerica! My good friend Joe CapellIi is her crew chief and has done some great work with her and her bike to put her in top 5, and his last job was Crew Chief for Melissa Paris too, so he's catching all sorts of hell from the paddock about his way with the ladies! Lol.
Yeah I met her pit crew Joe and Carlos at Indy. They seem to be taking good care of her. Joe has quite the sense of humour and Elena and he seem to get along really well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very cool experience. What did Elena have to say about your 848?
She only mentioned an issue with it getting into a false neutral between 3rd and 4th gears. She didn't ride very fast as she was teaching us slow people.

She did ride the 899 and 1299 at another track and hated the 1299 with it's autoblip downshifting.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Its one of the best features on the bike .
Im sure it is after you get a few laps. It wasn't weird for you at first?

Girls that go to the track are awesome. It has always seemed like a natural thing that girls would rip at.... Perhaps most women are too smart to concider that kind of thing fun..
. Unfortunately for me, where i live most of the girls dont even go outside if the temperature isn't in the 70s.
I had a girlfriend who loved the track and racing a few years ago. I once asked her what she wanted for valentine's day, she said"A set of those Michelin slicks that you like"..... ..."I love you" was my reply

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.