Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put my deposit down for a black S. was looking for an '08 but possibaly an '07 if there is a cancellation. no firm price increase or availability on '08 from the local dealer. was leaning towards an '08 as i would think some of the initial new model issues would be addressed.

the S will be taking the spot of recently departed '04 Aprilia Mille and be sitting next to my '00 996. the Mille was a nice bike but I will take a few extra hassels and headaches to own a Ducati (this will be my 4th). I could have sold my 996 for more than what I got for the Mille if that tells you something.

The boys on the Aprilia site have a real inferiority complex with the new 1098 and keep trying to rationalize why the Ape is the superior Italian bike.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Congratulations. I think the BLACK 1098S is one of the most beautiful bikes I saw in my short life so far. I also wait for my black beauty... It is supposed to be arriving in May...

·
Registered
131 Posts
congrats man! i got the red because ive allways loved red, but that black one is freakin slick!! post some pic's as soon as you can.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Can't wait, I'll have one of only two in the central Ohio area :smoking:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts