Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Outstanding did you leave the baffles in or take them out. I lucked out and scored a full system as well. Next Wednesday YEAH! I post some pics when I take delivery next week. :D

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Very nice. I'd like to know if you've left the baffles in as well. When I installed mine, I didn't even listen to them with the baffles in, just went and had them removed right off the bat. Once you hear them with the baffles removed, you'll want to keep them that way.

Is your windsrcreen the original? It looks like the smoked one that's 30mm higher, looks good too.

You need to supply us with more pics. I'd like to see you a closer look at your open clutch cover, pressure plate springs and keepers..

Beauty. :yo:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The baffles never made it out of the box...hahaha!
Windscreen is Ducati, dark smoke. Clutch cover is Speed w/ red bolts.

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Thanks for the extra photos, vary nice.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great pic of the wind screen. I might have to get one of those. Does it give much more protection then the origional.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a test ride on a 1098s with the higher screen, really good protection with little buffeting, even at 3 figure speeds. The difference when I got back on my 900ss was really noticeable and I don't mean half the horsepower.

Rode the 1098s back to back with a standard 999, but placed my deposit on the newcomer, I was really impressed.

The new bike is due for delivery on 14th April, in truth I could have had it on the Friday, but would you pick up your new bike on Friday 13th? It has the full Termi system which sounds really awesome, I hear output is up to over 160hp?

I can't wait.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Tex - what's it sound like without the baffles?? Anyway you can post a video or sound clip??

·
Registered
263 Posts
TexasKid said:
The baffles never made it out of the box...hahaha!
Windscreen is Ducati, dark smoke. Clutch cover is Speed w/ red bolts.
What is a "Speed" clutch cover, I have never heard of this. But it looks very nice.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Bike looks great, any issues yet?

Jason

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think he meant SpeedyMoto.

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is what I thought, but his cover looks different than the SpeedyMotos I have seen. Most have the side and middle open, or just the side open. His seems to just have the middle open which I liked better than the others I have seen.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think they are called Clear Flow Clutch Cover by Speedymoto (www.speedymoto.com). Check them out. I like their crash photos....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts