Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So at the end of last year I got a Bazzaz QS from a friend for only $50 which was an awesome deal. However, the problem was it's a push type sensor which meant it only worked for standard shift, but I got so used to GP shift that I didn't want to switch bike. To solve that problem, I got this Rubbish Racing designed shift lever, and a friend of mine machined it!

Note: the picture was taken before I flipped the link around, but I have everything setup now and all is well!

I'll try it out at Road America for the first time in a week and a half, and if it works well I'll have it anodized in black.

Attachments

Reactions: Tchase

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Ohh Rubbish racing components, very slick! :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe I'll engrave "Rubbish Racing" on it too! haha

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
I kinda like ... RACIN RUBBISH...OR ...RUB RACIN....just sayin....

Reactions: rubbish

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Either way it's racing, and it's rubbish....and that will be confirmed when I get lapped by Jason Farrell in the GTO race! :eek:

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Either way it's racing, and it's rubbish....and that will be confirmed when I get lapped by Jason Farrell in the GTO race! :eek:
btw ...Road America has repaved some of the corners...it is gr8!! You will love it!!!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know. But did they fix the big bump in T1??

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
I know. But did they fix the big bump in T1??
Do not think T1 was repaved, changed my line through the first corner....I try to stay away from asphalt that harshes my mellow!!!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Last year T1 had a big bump right by the apex. Only way to avoid it was to go a bit wide

Reactions: 219R

·
Registered
6,932 Posts
Gotcha.... Yeah, usually the inside of the apex on fast corners, @ tracks that host alot of four wheel events, is bumpy... so I try to run a wider line.... Barber turn 3 or 4 has a right hander @ the top of the hill, very fast and bumpy, go out about 4-5 feet, by turning in a tad later... and the difference is amazing!!! (although you have to consider running wide, which is grass, and George Barber loves to use his sprinklers to keep the grass immaculate!!! Believe me, I know about his "lawn"!!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts