Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God damn these are comfortable straight out of the box!!!!!! Can't wait to fully break em in.

Spidi Carbo Track

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Niceeee :)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I bought a pair of Revit from the dealer and I have never had anything like this. Less then 24 hours and they had two whole in them. That's less then 20-30 minutes of riding time.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought a pair of Revit from the dealer and I have never had anything like this. Less then 24 hours and they had two whole in them. That's less then 20-30 minutes of riding time.
Damn! Really that sucks. Go back and tell em you want new ones or contact Revit directly for a warranty

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Damn! Really that sucks. Go back and tell em you want new ones or contact Revit directly for a warranty

I did that, two weeks later ducati of miami got authorization to send the gloves in for inspection. Then after another 3-5 days (you know 7-10) they will decide what they want to do. Either they will fix my brand new gloves or give me a refund. I've tried to go through revit and they said anything that says Ducati is handled through Ducati only. I will never ever ever buy any gear, bags, or anything else (other then parts) that say ducati again.

·
Court Jester
11,688 Posts
Reactions: bdaroci2010

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I will look them up. Thanks for the tip and thanks for the new cycle gear to check out that is close to me on Miami Beach. Two great tips in one.

·
Court Jester
11,688 Posts
I will look them up. Thanks for the tip and thanks for the new cycle gear to check out that is close to me on Miami Beach. Two great tips in one.
I have one within 10 miles. I have brought my boots back for the smallest issue after a full season and they don't hesitate to give me a new pair.

But I would stick with the Sedici line it's "their" top brand.

Reactions: bdaroci2010

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good info Tyler didn't know that either 👍

Reactions: Gandalf

·
Court Jester
11,688 Posts
Cyclegear gets a bad wrap as low quality because of their "Bilt" line and yeah it's cheap. But with life time guarantee easy exchange on the Sedici I've been more than happy.

I've come a long ways from my squid days and yes the Name brand stuff is nice but there as to be some give and take, baby steps for me. Hell my first full suit was/is used off craigslist Alpinestars and after 3 years it's showing it's age but 300 bucks for a 600 dollar suite I've gotten my moneys worth.

Just got to get the kids through college :banghead:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hand fitment is absolutely perfect but the wrist is KILLER to get my hand in like it took me 5 min to get both on at first lol. But the hand fitment is spot on. I have bigger wrists in relation to my hands.

Here's a tip for people in my position. Get the leather alittle damp and shove two tapered pint glasses inside the end of the gauntlet leaving the velcro off... leave it over night and check the fitment if still too tight wet it skittle and do it again.

Attachments

Reactions: mdomicolo

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I have the, Knox handroid gloves.
Pretty happy with them.
Starting to show signs of wear now but I've had them a few years

1 - 20 of 20 Posts