Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Okay guys! start ordering! I just placed my order! Nine more orders to qualify!

Go to the thread listed below or click on Guido's link above:

Shift Tech needs at least 10 orders to qualify for group buy pricing...

look for the thread titled "Group buy 848/1098/1198 CARBON hugger" by Shift-Tech...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
3 orders in since 12mid night! 7 more minimally to qualify for the group buy pricing! Common everyone, the sooner we place 7 more orders the quicker you get your hugger

Keep in mind these huggers will fit 848/1098/1198 with or without 70mm full termi's! Place your order appropriately and most of all promptly!

Don't forget to post a message after placing your order so we know where we stand!

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
We're half way there guys! Keep the orders coming in as quickly as possible! The sooner we get the orders in, the quicker we get the product on our bikes!

Dont forget, the cost listed on shift tech is regular retail...The price will be adjusted at the time of distribution once we hit 10 orders...The discounted price is the dicount plus shipping!

Dont forget to list the next item you want as a group buy...

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Okay fella's, we need 3 more!!!

Almost there! I think we'll hit 10 by end of day Friday!

Common! you know you want one! Just do it! You're gonna regret not getting one while the price is low and includes shipping!!! Duhhh...don't be left out! You know your getting tired of cleaning that rear spring! Ha!:cry:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
I just PM'd Guido with this question and told him it was from you...

I suspect that you'll either see this group buy post real soon on the 848 forum or in future group buys...or both!

"You see, thats why your senior member and i'm just a member...You've come a long way grass-hopper" :yo:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Common! This is a fantastic price! It includes free shipping! Shipping alone is going to be somewhere around$25 within the US!

Youre getting very high quality carbon from a very reputable source, the lines are far better than others i've seen and you get a gel-sticker crest to compliment the the looks!

You won't find a better deal anywhere else and if you skimp out now, you'll regret not taking advantage of the offer!

I'm sure Guido will even throw in a Shift-Tech.com sticker to plaster on the belly pan like the pro's do, if you ask him nicely...It actually looks real nice, check out his belly pan on his on-line catalog...

Just one more to qualify the group buy pricing, additional orders will still qualify for the same deal up to the 17th of October!

Thanks for your support everyone!

·
Site sponsor
880 Posts
Thanks to Christoper who just ordered two huggers the total is at 11 and the group buy is happening and offer is valid to all members until 10/17.

We start completing the orders on Monday and start shipping the huggers, paid invoice showing the group buy price will follow via email with shipping details.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts