Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We found a batch of these tanks in Italy

Ducati 1098/848 Aluminum Tank

These are made by the MFG for Ducati. Unpainted in a paint ready brushed finish.

We are putting together a group buy to fill a pallet. We have 6 tanks available as of 10/17.

The plan is to run a group buy for the last 6 tanks. Group buy ends Nov 15 or sooner if we reach 6 before then. If we don't reach 6, we will put other products on the pallets and ship the tanks.

Group Buy price is $1650 shipped in the USA. If interested please contact [email protected] to leave a deposit or PM me for a password for the group buy price if you prefer to order online.

-M

·
Registered
564 Posts
Of course these come up at my worst financial moment *sigh* that's cheap for others I've seen for sale too.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
If I hadn't just sunk $4k into my Jeep I'd be on this like white on rice.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
+1 first kid going to college!
I think this is a lot cheaper than college tuition. Buy this instead. It'll also be a good lesson for him/her to work hard for their money in life :D

*Yes, clearly I don't have kids! :p

·
Court Jester
12,114 Posts
I think this is a lot cheaper than college tuition. Buy this instead. It'll also be a good lesson for him/her to work hard for their money in life :D

*Yes, clearly I don't have kids! :p

Wife and I are in agreement we live for them both. So if we have to die broke sending them it's worth it. As long as they change my depends... Just toured one today of course she wants to go to a small private school but I have to admit I was jealous!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Wife and I are in agreement we live for them both. So if we have to die broke sending them it's worth it. As long as they change my depends... Just toured one today of course she wants to go to a small private school but I have to admit I was jealous!
Yeah, I was just kidding. I'd be a hypocrite if I was serious, since my parents made some big efforts and sacrifices to help me out when I was in college (same for my brother too). We turned out well, so I don't think my parents ever regretted anything.

Reactions: T4RUSAF and Ducless
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.