Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to use the heated grip connection to power my phone charger, do I need to take it to the dealer so they can activate it or it's live ?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Looking to use the heated grip connection to power my phone charger, do I need to take it to the dealer so they can activate it or it's live ?
It's live on key on...at least on the earlier models when it wasn't an actual option...not sure how the power comes on when it's controlled through the dash

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks, just confirmed with dealer that on my 18' 1200s power has to be turned on via the blackbox......

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought a T120 Bonneville before the Speed Twin came out. I got it for several reasons. It is a near perfect retro bike and I always wanted a Bonneville but just did not want to put up with the problems of the vintage bikes. I tried the earlier models of the new Bonneville but was disappointed in the power or lack there of. The 1200 is not all that powerful but loads of torque. I also liked the lower seat height for my wife to get on the back easily. The bike has been without problems during my two years of ownership and has been a joy to ride. It is heavy and likes to go straight so I have another bike when the racer boy mood hits me. Great bike for riding through the country and watching the world go by and look good at the same time. Test ride and see if that suits you. Only way to find out.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I bought a T120 Bonneville before the Speed Twin came out. I got it for several reasons. It is a near perfect retro bike and I always wanted a Bonneville but just did not want to put up with the problems of the vintage bikes. I tried the earlier models of the new Bonneville but was disappointed in the power or lack there of. The 1200 is not all that powerful but loads of torque. I also liked the lower seat height for my wife to get on the back easily. The bike has been without problems during my two years of ownership and has been a joy to ride. It is heavy and likes to go straight so I have another bike when the racer boy mood hits me. Great bike for riding through the country and watching the world go by and look good at the same time. Test ride and see if that suits you. Only way to find out.
I use to think the fork was the best eating utensil until I tried to eat peas in a cream sauce... I've been going to Taco Bell for the past few years always asking for a spork because it's way better than a fork but you don't always get one...if you have the chance you should try a spork I think you will like it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts