Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 GT 1000 14K miles. Hasn't been started in over eight months. New battery fresh oil. Went for a ride all seemed fine. Next ride started off normal, then I hit some very heavy stop and go traffic (accident). After a few stop and goes I noticed the clutch lever seemed to get very stiff. At first I thought maybe some fatigue but quickly felt otherwise. The bike shifted fine just very difficult to pull in lever. Brought it home flushed the fluid with a fresh unopened bottle of dot four and no improvement. Compared to my Pani I would say it requires 3-4 times the force to pull in the lever.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the response. I ordered a new Oberon slave from motowheels. Hopefully thats the fix, and the uprade can only be a good thing.. I'll remove the stock slave in the meantime and see what I can see ( if it's not glaringly obvious, well). And then move on to the clutch pack.
Again thanks for the help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.