Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one cool forum and real informative!

I just got my 1098S delivered to me last night and I'm going to ride it to work right now. I will be taking pics and posting them. :D

I wanted to thank you guys for all th info, its because of the forum that I went for the 1098S, I was between it and the 999S. Its going to be the first time riding it right now.

Been riding for about 7 years now, and I have never owned a Duc before so I'm looking forward to this!

Bikes I currently own:
In California
03 Yam Fz6 (Bitch Bike, everyone uses it)
05 Yam R1
06 Triumph Daytona 675

In Kuwait
BMW K1200R (Beast of a Motorcycle)
Ducati 1098S (Sex on wheels)

I am very happy camper! :D

I got a million question for you guys so I will be around! :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats man on new ride !!!!! :yo: :yo:

Post some pics !!! :D :conveyer:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations on getting the 1098S. You won't regret it. What sort of riding can you do in Kuwait? Are there good twisties, speed limit?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Welcome aboard! Post those pics. Alvin, where is the "this thread is worthless with out pics" smilies?

CAG

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks people!

Riding Kuwait isn't the best but its a lot better the some places in the MidEast, the problem is that there are a lot of idiots on the road, real nutcases. In Kuwait you can go as fast as you want and usually police vehicles have a hard time following. Not too many twisties but enought to enjoy, I wish there were more! So much more!

I'm trying to post pics but my almbum is pending! Can the pictures be approved faster? :D

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Welcome ZooQ! Congrats on the new bike, I'm so jealous. Great pics in your album, It's hard to believe there's a war going on in that part of the world:(, looks like paradise.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

These are the pics I uploaded into the gallery! God damn I love this bike!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Bike is compact I'm just at 5'11"

Thanks HisChild!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Gotta be the luckiest dude in New England right now!!

I was actively looking for the 1098 around New England (searching internet, getting phone numbers , calling places etc etc) and every place was pretty much sold out with a long waiting list. So I called the place on the top of my list a second time just for the hell of it and asked if they had any available. The guy said "Ya, someone put a down payment on one months ago, it just came in and I gave him till Saturdayto come up with the financing but this morning he called and it fell through. I have two more coming in the next month that are already taken and I could sell you this one"...............I said " Your not fucking with me are you" He said " Nope". I said my credit card # is 94837348-------- and I'm picking it up Friday.

Have a great day all!!!!!

The salesman even said it himself......" You must be one lucky person"............

What are the chances

·
Registered
46 Posts
Now if we could just get rid of these monsoon's up in massachusetts I'd be good to go........

·
Registered
122 Posts
who_stole_my_duck said:
Now if we could just get rid of these monsoon's up in massachusetts I'd be good to go........
Congrats and you guys are taking a beating. Wild weather up there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts