Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking for a good helmet bag, not one with a draw string, but maybe a nice molded one, a backpack or an actual shoulder/gym style bag that I can store my helmet with some protection inside and some pockets on the end for gloves, visors anything else.

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Alpinestar and Tourmaster I believe make a nice helmet bag. My 2 Bell's each came with a nice nylon web bag with velour inside that have 2 handles on the outside. Much like a bowling ball bag.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies guys I bought the ducati corse bag. And I can't wait to to put my new helmet in there!!!! Finally got my hands on one! It's a Nexx XR2 Carbon ZERO the actual release of this helmet will be out next month or March for the US. This helmet has some awesome stuff built into it and the most comfortable and lightest I've ever had. Ill be installing my Sena 10s this weekend so I'll see how the sound quality is while riding with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
'12 848evo, '13 Hypermotard SP, '94 CBR600f2 track bike, '06 CBR600rr track bike
910 Posts
Thanks for the replies guys I bought the ducati corse bag. And I can't wait to to put my new helmet in there!!!! Finally got my hands on one! It's a Nexx XR2 Carbon ZERO the actual release of this helmet will be out next month or March for the US. This helmet has some awesome stuff built into it and the most comfortable and lightest I've ever had. Ill be installing my Sena 10s this weekend so I'll see how the sound quality is while riding with it.
how do you like the Ducati bag? give us a review with some pics.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
how do you like the Ducati bag? give us a review with some pics.
I haven't received it yet, it wasn't eligible for Amazon prime 👎. Ill get it maybe this weekend and I'll show some pictures.

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Received the bag today 👍! Really great quality and soft Inside liner. Also has an outside pocket. Zippers over the top and has handles as well as a shoulder strap. The canvas is really thick.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
All these helmet bags are nice but the dilemma is if you are riding somewhere and all your 1199 has is a small tank bag that is big enough for a wallet and sunglasses, where do you put a helmet bag?
Nowhere on the bike to put it and I think it would be a pain wearing it over your shoulder while you drive or wearing a backpack.
I end up carrying my helmet around in the store or just leaving it on the bike seat and hoping no one steals it.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not bringing my helmet bag with me I wanted that for home purposes. Ill just carry my helmet around with me like I have done

·
Registered
518 Posts
How are the NEXX helmet comming along. I've been using the NEXX T.1 for over a year now and are very impressed with the quality.

A little too much wind noise at certain angles but I can tilt my head a little forward/backward to reduce it to less than half.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
How are the NEXX helmet comming along. I've been using the NEXX T.1 for over a year now and are very impressed with the quality.

A little too much wind noise at certain angles but I can tilt my head a little forward/backward to reduce it to less than half.
It's awesome man I absolutely love mine! I got the xr2 carbon zero quality is perfect it's extremely light and I don't get that much wind noise maybe my head fills out my helmet fuller? Or the Sena's noise cancelling feature is working pretty damn well lol

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Hey as one of the biggest Ducati "Gear Queer's" ever, I have yet to see that Helmet Bag you guys are showing off there! Pretty damn cool. Will have to check them out online and see what they're running now?

I'm surprised I didnt see it listed on here but one of the cool things about the helmet bought new is that you also get a kick ass Helmet Bag with it as well too!

The Bell Star Series (Especially Carbon Models get it as part of the deal which is a REALLY nice bag I must admit!) WOW!!! - Just checked out their site and some of the new Bell lids are not only $$$$$ but smoking hot as well folks!!!

Anyway, here is the bag which for cost of some helmets should come with your name embroidered on them! lol

https://www.bellracing.com/Shop/Category/helmet-bags

Check out Helmets too!

https://www.bellracing.com/Shop/Category/road-racing

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.