Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy new helmet for my new duc but I need to match the red Ducati color !!!

:confused: Any advice which brand and model has same red ....

Thanks guys !!! :smoking:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Are you serious?

i don't know about the same red, but I do know that Arai and Suomy both have cool lids in the Ducati colors which would look pretty cool (red, white, and green).

·
Registered
134 Posts
JATPOL said:
I'm looking to buy new helmet for my new duc but I need to match the red Ducati color !!!

:confused: Any advice which brand and model has same red ....

Thanks guys !!! :smoking:
You might take a look at Shark helemts too. They do not Have any solids..but they offer awesome helmets with some pretty cool graphics. If you have to have solid red, go with the Arai!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I'm looking for .....Graphics.

Thanks !!!

·
Registered
337 Posts
I think the red stripe on some of the Dainese helmets will match it.
I'm looking at the Arai Profile Italy Flag.
What the heck.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Duclover that is a sweet helmet ... as long as everyone else doesn't get the same thing!!
Where did you find it??

·
Registered
161 Posts
DUCMILLE said:
Who makes the helmet for Ducati?
Anyone know??

Arai makes the Ducati Helmets...

Thats my new Lid....

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have been searching for a new red lid for my new red friend as well.out of all the helmets i have ever owned the Arai rx7 corsair is hands down the best lid money can buy IMHO.

so far the 2007 Arai rx7 haga has been my fav choice so far..here is a pic of it.

BTW...that is a nice looking lid as well DucLover....where did you find that pic or who makes it?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Both Suomy and Arai supply Ducati with helmets, the Arai is very expensive though £599 ( $1200 ) over here in the UK.

I like the Arai Corsair McCoy Corsa, it has all the right colours in it, that 1098 one above is very nice, $500 paint job ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
BIGRYAN said:
i have been searching for a new red lid for my new red friend as well.out of all the helmets i have ever owned the Arai rx7 corsair is hands down the best lid money can buy IMHO.

so far the 2007 Arai rx7 haga has been my fav choice so far..here is a pic of it.

BTW...that is a nice looking lid as well DucLover....where did you find that pic or who makes it?

Very nice lid !!! :yo:

Who sell this helmet ???
Where can I get one ????

·
Registered
6 Posts
JATPOL said:
Very nice lid !!! :yo:

Who sell this helmet ???
Where can I get one ????

Answer Arai sells this Haga lid in the UK and Asia. Not Sure about the US but most of the online vendors havent refreshed the Arai selection to match what on the Arai americas website. That lid is not listed in the selection for the US, although there are four Tommy Hayden replicas,. go figure.

For the UK folks Arai to of the line lids are about $650 US so it may be cheaper to purchase from a US site. Please note Arai manufactures different fittings in each regions Asia, UK, and US. So just be mindful.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
438 Posts
I was going to order an Arai Corsair from USA because of the price difference compared to the UK, but, there is a chance that I could get hit for import duty which could be 30% of the value !!! Plus there are some fakes going around.
The cheapest that I have seen the McCoy corsa is $549 which is only £280 but with postage and customs charges it could work out more than buying from the UK.List peice in the UK is £499 ($980) but I have seen one for £350 ( $680)
I am not sure how the sizes work either, I heard that if I take a small in UK I would need to buy an xs in USA or a medium in Asia, or the other way round.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had it made for me. Started out as a white shoei rf-1000. They make the very best fit for me. When all was said and done it still was less then anything else I cared for.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts