Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I've decided to enter the realm of "premium" helmets, mostly because the school and track I wanted to enter requires me to have an M-Snell rated helmet. I went to my dealer and was properly fitted to an RF-1200 helmet. Helmet fits much more snug so I won't be able to wear earbuds as I had done so before.

What are good options for audio and intercom sets?

Was thinking about Sena-20S to communicate with my riding buddies but I'm open to non-Sena suggestions as not to be close minded.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Check out the Cardo PackTalk. If you ride in groups, in my opinion, there is nothing better.

I Started with the G9X and moved to the packtalk. Had a friend buy a Sena 20S for 3 days and exchanged it for a packtalk and loves it.

They are both good options depending on what you are looking to do and what all your riding buddies have. Yes, the new units have "universal" pairing, but you lose so many functions if you pair with a different brand.

Everyone has their favorite...(mine happens to be Cardo)...kind of like Apple vs Android.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.