Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I am cleaning out the garage because most of these items have just been sitting unused. I'm pricing these the best I can but am open to fair offers...also, I'm trying to provide enough details but please ask me for any additional pictures or questions you may have. All items are from adult use, fair-weather rider (about 2000 miles per year max), non-smoker, and never been in a crash. Thanks for your interest.

Updated listings, reduced a couple of prices, and replaced dropbox links with Ebay links

Gloves:
1. Alpinestars GP Pro (XL) - SOLD

2. Alpinestars GP Pro (XL) - SOLD

3. Alpinestars Jacket (54/44) - SOLD

4. Dainese Rossi 46 Jacket (52/42) - used a couple of times, in brand new condition. $550

Dainese Rossi "46" Leather Jacket 52 42 Authentic and Brand New Condition | eBay

5. Joe Rocket perforated summer jacket (L) - used for a few years but in good condition. $75

Joe Rocket Perforated Summer Jacket L | eBay

6. Arai Haga Corsair V helmet (L) - SOLD

7. Shoei helmet X11 Ukawa (XL) - SOLD

8. Tank Locker tailbag - used a handful of times and fits quite a bit of stuff, but I switched to a backpack some time ago and haven't had any use for it. $45

Tank Locker tailbag | Ebay

I'll add shipping at cost, as you prefer (USPS priority or standard) and a check/money order is fine, but paypal is preferred - usual deal of 3% for fees or sent as friends/family. Just for peace of mind, I have sold and purchased multiple items on this, R1, and BMW forums as well as Ebay without any issues...I plan to keep it that way as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts