Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
So here's the situation. I went on vacation for 3 weeks. Had the bike on a tender armed with the Scorpio I900. I completely neglected and forgot about keeping the FOB charged. It Was fully charged when I left. When I came back, I noticed that the fob was completely dead and blank due to power loss. I charged it backup. But I noticed that it was showing an "unlock" icon. So I went to the garage to arm it up again, but itwas not responding. No chirps, no light flash, and no actions on the fob. I don't even know if my bike is still armed or not. I didn't want to set it off because I don't know how the alarm cycle will sound for. I didn't want to disturb my neighbours until I got more info on the situation. I would really appreciate any advice or if anyone knows how to resolve this problem. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I did a read on that and I'm wondering if I have to re connect the fob to the actual alarm on the bike? I had the dealership install it so I'm wondering if there is anyone here that can shed some light on this before I attempt it. Or if there is another solution that I am overlooking. Thank you Dave for the reply.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I actually just installed their Ride/Secure system...cant help with your issue, but I suggest calling Tech support. I had a couple issues during install, called and they were very helpful...walked me through my problem on the phone. The number is 800-428-0440 extension 2 for tech support.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The unlock means the system is unarmed.

I'd just call tech support, like Rob suggested.

Dave

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.