Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's probably a long shot but was wondering if ANYONE has an extra Anodized GOLD front wheel for sale?

It would be fore my 2012 848 EVO

I currently have a Gold Carrozzeria rear wheel and was told months ago that they would have the front wheel available by December.

Turns out they actually sold the company and I've been told that it'll be another month or so until they "may" have inventory.

I would be also open to a Gold OZ Racing front wheel as well (the anodized color is pretty close to my Carrozzeria wheel) and they too have a 4-8 week wait.

So again, wondering if ANYONE has an extra Gold Carrozzeria or OZ Racing Piega front wheel that they would be open to selling?

PLEASE DM or EMAIL ME ASAP IF SO!!

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Honestly........I'd wait for the Carrozzeria. Beautiful wheel and the weight savings over stock cast wheels is very noticeable. Buying used wheels can be a crap shoot also as you never know quite what you might end up with. The company that took over Carrozzeria will take care of you.

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
WOW!! Ok I didn't realize you'd be waiting that long. Transitions can take a bit and the company picking up Carrozzeria is reputable so hopefully they can get things rolling again sooner rather than later.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.