·
Registered
81 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome, congrats!
New semi owner here too, since September... She is almost all rebuild for track.

She came home like so

Now, after some TLC

Few more details still so can be call finish... 2 more months until first trackday of the year.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Welcome, congrats!
New semi owner here too, since September... She is almost all rebuild for track.

She came home like so

Now, after some TLC

Few more details still so can be call finish... 2 more months until first trackday of the year.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::thumbup:

Looks awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
here is a larger pic do not pay attention to the man behind the Duc. she only had 1626 miles on her when I picked her up. Named her Sophia. after Sophia Loren sexy Italian. I am going to Italy for my 50th. and happen to go to a Motogp race. Birthday in March Party in Sept. in San Marino.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Mr Buell, sweet bike. I also picked up a 1098 today but that helmet is so super nice could you tell me the model number please. Unless you live in Miami Beach and we don't need two people same bike with the same helmet.

·
Registered
20,815 Posts
here is a larger pic do not pay attention to the man behind the Duc. she only had 1626 miles on her when I picked her up. Named her Sophia. after Sophia Loren sexy Italian. I am going to Italy for my 50th. and happen to go to a Motogp race. Birthday in March Party in Sept. in San Marino.
If you only had 1650 miles on you I doubt you would have that much facial hair, plus you don't look like a Sophia! Maybe a Marge or Joanne! Sweet bike tho looks mint!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.