Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading over to Germany and Austria in August .
Will be spending a week riding around with some mates .
Any advice that is a must we should do .

We are picking the bikes up in Munich .

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are doing a tour . One of the guys has a friend in the race division and will be lucky enough for him to show us around .
We are also going to Nurburgring to do some laps .
Redbull Hanger is on the list as well .

·
Banned
5,501 Posts
We are doing a tour . One of the guys has a friend in the race division and will be lucky enough for him to show us around .
We are also going to Nurburgring to do some laps .
Redbull Hanger is on the list as well .
SCHWEET! Thats gonna be awesome!

Spy photo's of next years bikes please. LOL :)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Nurburgring and Sachsenring for sure! ;)

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nurburgring and Sachsenring for sure! ;)
Nurburgring we are doing . We are booked in to do a lap in the Nurburgring Taxi as well.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
What's the Nurburgring taxi?

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
It's essentially a fast sedan (they used to use BMW M5) driven by a woman (just learned she isn't a driver anymore) that takes you around the Nubrurgring at speed.

Nurburgring Ring Taxi
Oh yeah, Sabine! She's awesome! She was in a couple of episodes on Top Gear UK. And that woman can drive!!

I didn't read that whole thing from your link, so maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but I saw some prices that were crazy high!! I was under the impression that a lap around the ring in your own car is pretty damn cheap (somewhere in the 20-30 euro range). :confused:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Oh yeah, Sabine! She's awesome! She was in a couple of episodes on Top Gear UK. And that woman can drive!!

I didn't read that whole thing from your link, so maybe I'm interpreting this wrong, but I saw some prices that were crazy high!! I was under the impression that a lap around the ring in your own car is pretty damn cheap (somewhere in the 20-30 euro range). :confused:
Yup...the taxi is expensive. You can go in your own car for one lap for 27 Euro (~$36)...

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Was a good trip

1 - 16 of 16 Posts