Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Ara. I live in Valencia, Ca.
I currently own a 2007 Ducati 1098, Red of Corse, and an '07 Triumph Sprint ST.
I usually ride the various and great canyons around my area. Boquet, San Francisquito, Lake Elizabeth Road.

Anybody in the neighborhood want to ride, let me know.

Ara :wave:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
True Alvin, but it's been cold here this past week. Mid 60's during the day and mid 30's at night.

Ara

·
Registered
11 Posts
Where are ya from??????

I am from Riverside in SoCal and ride all over including Mt. Palomar and Anza Borrego area. I currently own a Honda CBR 900 which was my first new bike and a custom chopper I built myself. I am getting the 2007 Ducati 1098 standard version and look forward to seeing some of you guys out on the road...

thanks,
jeff :devilsmok

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey Riverside...Corona area here...

Ara, I used to live in Hermosa, and spent years riding in the Santa Monica mountain range...Latigo, Stunt, Las Flores, Mulhullond (The top section!), and all that. I love it up there, and still head out there on occassion, it is just a long haul on the freeway (boring) for me now.

I ride Ortega all the time, almost every weekend. But I also will go up over Idywild in the late spring/summer. Not a huge fan of Palomar, but NEED to ride that Anza Borega area...Never been.

I can frequently be spotted stopping for a bite at the Cliff House on Ortega, or at Tom's Farms with all the Harley guys. Just look for an all blue R1 (no stickers), a black/grey RC51, or the Tamburini, which isn't easy to miss! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I live in northern CA, Sonoma. If anyone is looking for a great ride and great wine after send me a note. Also I am thinking that if anyone is interested in a get together the weekend of the AMA race at Sears point sorry Infinion Raceway. I could sponsor a bar -b -q. I live 15min from the track?

·
Registered
393 Posts
I will be returning back to redondo beach california this summer. We should set up a track day with one of the local groups. Can't wait to take my 1098 to track. Still on the wait list till eta end of may?

·
Registered
9 Posts
LA area, right in the middle of Topanag Canyon. Any other 1098(or others) riders want to get a ride together this weekend? Anyone interested post it up and will get something started.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, Long Beach here. Just picked up a yellow from Spectrum Sat. Went for a ride to the lookout sun. WOW! very nice bike, Much better than expected. Allready put on a clucth cover, etc. Replaced gas lock with nice DP CF twistie style. Anyone wants to ride let me know.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bay Area here. I wish I had more time to ride the new baby but have to work... maybe i need to take a vacation :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm in the Redlands area of So Cal. I love Idylwild to Palm Desert. I've been wanting to go to Palomar. Let me know when the next ride is! I have this 1098 that wants to go out and play!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I'm in the eastbay region of San Francisco. Merely 30 minutes outside of SF which I was born and raised prior to becoming a surburbanite. I would welcome a ride up to Alice's, HWY 9, Pescadero with 1098 brothers and sisters. PM me if anyone would like to preplan a 1098 ride or canyon blast.

·
Registered
44 Posts
ducdad said:
I live in northern CA, Sonoma. If anyone is looking for a great ride and great wine after send me a note. Also I am thinking that if anyone is interested in a get together the weekend of the AMA race at Sears point sorry Infinion Raceway. I could sponsor a bar -b -q. I live 15min from the track?
Wow, it seems we're on the same kind of page! Obviously, my post is a lot later than when you posted, but after I'm done with Laguna I'll be doing some serious riding/touring through NorCal for a little over a week. I'll be in the Tahoe area for Monday and Tuesday night following the event, and a little further south staying with friend in Copperopolis (about 15 min. from Angels Camp) for the rest of the week. My friend who was going with, was hit by a volvo and his bike is wrecked (a Tri-Colore), but luckily after he heals he should be fine. If you've got some time off work and wanna ride, let me know. I've got all the details already planned out.--Scott By the way, I'm a sommelier, so we're definitely on the same page when it comes to wine!!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
What are you talking about??

cnsdj4hire said:
Nobody from So. Cal. who wants to ride????
What do you mean? I'm in Esco, about 30 minutes north of San Diego and I've got Palomar Mountain in my back yard. If you're ready to ride I'll show you the fast way up that mountain when I get back from Laguna and my vacation. Although, where I'm going on vacation makes Palomar look like small change. (I honestly HATE saying that too). I've pulled out all the stops for this trip and will no doubt come back revitalized from the truly AWESOME places I'll be going. Come on people, step up, plan a let's get out there and ride!!!:stir:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts