1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Move to
|
PrintView full message
Re: houstonsuperbikes sent a message about DUCATI PERFORMANCE 848 1098 1198 HYPERMOTARD MONSTER LIGHT WEIGHT FLY WHEEL RACE #151370626122
Sent: Oct-17-14 03:37 AM
You replied to this message on Oct-17-14.

eBay eBay sent this message to Ken Ford
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Dear ken
1. It's clearly stated 14 day return policy
2. Ducati does not make a aluminum flywheel for the these model bikes.
3. Return shipping is not refundable

- houstonsuperbikes
Click the Respond button to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

Respond

To: houstonsuperbikes
Subject: Re: houstonsuperbikes sent a message about DUCATI PERFORMANCE 848 1098 1198 HYPERMOTARD MONSTER LIGHT WEIGHT FLY WHEEL RACE #151370626122
Sent Date: 16-Oct-14 23:45:36 EDT

Dear houstonsuperbikes,

Nowhere in the auction does it mention a 14 return policy. I will ship back as directed by ebay and expect a timely full refund. I am currently discussing with ebay and will notify PayPal next.

- ken

To: ken
Subject: Re: houstonsuperbikes sent a message about DUCATI PERFORMANCE 848 1098 1198 HYPERMOTARD MONSTER LIGHT WEIGHT FLY WHEEL RACE #151370626122
Sent Date: 16-Oct-14 23:12:25 EDT

Dear ken

Where are you getting these part no? Ducati does not make an aluminum fly wheel? Don't bother sending it back if it gets here past 14 days from time of purchase.

- houstonsuperbikes

To: houstonsuperbikes
Sent Date: 16-Oct-14 23:01:59 EDT

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bought a DP Lightweight flywheel in their auction.
Received a stock flywheel.
Called the seller immediately and was advised the guy that handles auction is unavailable and would call me next week sometime.
Immediately left negative feedback.
Got a call almost immediately and was thoroughly told of and put down for leaving negative feedback. Told me there was no way I was getting my money back and that I obviously do not know what I am talking about.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Opened a claim and got another call at 6AM the next day and was told off again but if I change my feedback I would get a refund. Told him I would not change feedback until I got a refund. Mailed item back, got a refund almost immediately of it being received but they will not refund the $30 to ship back.
Not worth my time to pursue further for $30. Lesson learned, these guys are clowns and will screw you given the chance.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
I asked for a part # for a radiator they were selling on EBay, emailed thru their website and never got a reply. Guess I'm glad they didn't.

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
Ummmmm it clearly states on the auction there's a 14 day policy. Was there a part # actually stamped on the flywheel??

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
14 day policy is to contact seller after receiving item, not after purchase of item.
Part number was stamped on the circumference of the flywheel. It was different then what was listed.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
276.1.055.1a
Searched for that part number and could not find it.
Regardless it is not the number listed in the auction.

·
Registered
12,892 Posts
Does the item look like the one in the picture?? After seeing how huge the stock flywheel is, any things gotta be lighter!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts