Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
Hurricane, you should bring the bike down to Jennings on nov. 1&2 and let Tim Hunt set your suspension and take his class. And let Sebastian at Melillimoto handle the motor work for you.

· Registered
528 Posts
Just missed early registration :( It's $160 for a single day, $280 for two days. Ever been to Jennings? Motorcycle only track that is pretty nice. 14 turns, 2 miles and a great group to ride with.

How much just for the track day? as I have Ohlins USA in my back yard and Brad Stokes does all my suspension work A+ man. And Id be happy to do that for the motor but I dont have the money right now as I am preping a custom bike for the DC IMS "performance custom" class And I need to save up for a new slave cylinder and a cool set of M/C's and levers. thanks for the invite, if there is anyone going from near Asheville NC I have my warmers redy and stands. but im only gona run the bike at 92-95% as there is too much stock body work and weight to make it feel instantly 100% to me I think.... So can I catch a ride lol

· Registered
528 Posts
Aww, sweet! Yeah, I'm a CR with this group. I was running .25's on my 996. Haven't had my 848 out there more than a weekend before I got the dreaded shifter stuck in neutral problem. Headed back out very soon. I definitely understand your fever :) You could put a cowbell on the back of the bike.

I was a control rider there for a day and yes I know the track lol, about 10 races, 7 trackdays, and 150 laps + (on a 60hp 2V duc I was getting 25's all day without a sweet, what are your times and other sbk times?) (and yes I know in the grand scheeam of thing 25's are not that fast but I got a fever, and the only prescription is more HP lol)

If I can catch a free ride down there i can go... otherwise im stuck)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.