Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since 2 brother won a championship same year in GP but in different classes?? Or has it ever even happened??

Alex Marquez needs only a 2nd, and two 3rd place finishes to win the championship, assuming Miller can win all 3 races. So there's a very high chance of seeing both Marquez brothers world champions this year! How cool is that! :yo:

Reactions: 1fast750ss and 219R

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Nope.. I do not think that it has ever happened..
Brothers.. These two guys have myself looking up records that I never thought about.

Prior to the Marquez Brothers, the other stat that was shared was landing on the podium on the same day..

The Sarron Brothers were the first I believe, joined by the Marquez Brohers..

Kind of cool to think that some of their stats will be shared as Brothers.

Moto3 is not over yet though.. "Stay quiet.. Stay concentrate.. " says Alex..

·
Registered
235 Posts
Is two brothers winning a big deal, when you think about one person winning two World Championships in one year?:yo::naughty:

It is pretty cool for the family :lovebirds:

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I suppose that when it comes to stats?
It is always subjective..
But when you consider that it something that has not happened? I think that it is cool.

Wait and see...
Just imagine in a few years if they start sharing the box in GP? That would be cool too..

I feel that Spencer's stat will never be duplicated..
But it did take a tole on him in my eyes..

Reactions: WERA689

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to think that Mr. Marquez, has absolutely no regrets in life as far as how he raised his kids :D...if he makes any money from their success, he could almost consider them as an investment! :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts