Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to see how much people ride their monster, I purchased my bike in April and I've put 5,000 miles on it.

:dance:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Bought mine on the 6th of this month. It's now in the shop receiving it's first "600 Mile" service. It has slightly under 700 miles on the clock.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well

I use my bike to commute to SF 5 days a week...I'm scared I might be putting on too many miles and I hate the public transportation here. :mad:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bought in mid July and has right at 1000 miles on it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
gearing up for the 18k service
Wowie wow! You're crushing that odometer!!
:BoomSmilie_anim:

Also, I Just hit 4900 Miles and I'm scheduled for my 12 month service this weekend. Cant believe I have been on it for a year already!

I mostly drive through LA City Traffic and my MPG remains around 38 (AVG). If I am enjoying the open road then it improves and will hit over 50 (AVG). I usually have the bike set to Sport Mode unless it is wet/raining.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just hit 10,000 miles on my baby. Running strong. Purchased in April this year. I installed new brake and clutch levers... And crg handlebar mirrors. Looks sexier than ever.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.