Ducati.org forum banner

21 - 40 of 443 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am 18. Been riding obsessivly for 2 years. I have a deposit on a red base, but I am not sure yet. I am pretty used to the I-4s, so a twin, especially a ducati, is hard to imagine. It was in love with the 06 CBR1000RR but I am in the process of being seduced away from it bye the 1098 (evident by my $500 deposit).

·
Registered
18 Posts
never to old

52 and still going strong still race in enduro and still compete in the welsh 2 day enduro still have my 996 jet ski in the summer ski 4 times a year in the winter and still ###### like a rabbit

·
Registered
49 Posts
35 years old tomorrow... is it too early for a midlife crisis? fourth ducati. when i saw this question i decided i would try to remember all the motorcycles i have had in my life. so far i have remembered 23, which seems like a lot but i am sure is not enough.

·
Registered
19 Posts
42, first duc. I've been a Honda man all my life. Currently own an 05 CBR 600 RR with 14k on it. I put 3k in after market parts on it. Read about the 1098 and decided it was a worthwhile (15k) adventure. Its now or never. So I'm all in so to speak. I have an April to May arrival date and still have the Honda until then. Feels like the night before Xmas only 3 months away.

21 - 40 of 443 Posts