Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I did was remove the cowling to get to the horn nothing hit it, the sun didn't bake it... I'm told LCD screen, it still works just no rpm or speedometer.
Any suggestions?
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Bumper

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not the same screen as a Monster 821
Well I thought that too till I sent them the part number and it matched up with what eBay had for the 821 hypermotard...I couldn't find a YouTube video showing me how to replace the screen but watching the one for the monster gave me a better idea of what screws to remove and plugging in the screen, gotta take the cowling off again

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It won't be difficult to replace, so I think you should order a new tool Words From Letters
It's a LCD dashboard screen...$280 delivered...from fuckn china lol... can't wait for the next pandemic right before the midterms they're saying...it's supposed to finish the job.... GREAT!! u realize how many people on social security and welfare died and the money that went back into the system??

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Biden has nothing to our do with our gas prices, YOU are an idiot!

Get an education before posting LIES just like trump, who in fact is a seditionist TRAITOR and by extention anyone supporting him is a TRAITOR.
Yea who cancelled our energy independence dousch bag?? WE WERE AT $2 GAS U FUCKING IDIOT DO YOUR FUCKN RESEARCH BEFORE U CHALLENGE ME U JERKOFF, BIDEN DIDN'T GET 81MILLION VOTES EITHER YEA MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY HUH, YEA THE BIGGEST FAILURE TOO... HE FUCKN CANCELED EVERYTHING TRUMP DID FOR AMERICA!! BIDEN CAUSED ALL OF THIS CRAP!! OH OH PUTIN CAUSED IT 16,MO AGO TOO? YEA U IDIOTS BELIEVE THAT

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea who cancelled our energy independence dousch bag?? WE WERE AT $2 GAS U FUCKING IDIOT DO YOUR FUCKN RESEARCH BEFORE U CHALLENGE ME U JERKOFF, BIDEN DIDN'T GET 81MILLION VOTES EITHER YEA MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY HUH, YEA THE BIGGEST FAILURE TOO... HE FUCKN CANCELED EVERYTHING TRUMP DID FOR AMERICA!! BIDEN CAUSED ALL OF THIS CRAP!! OH OH PUTIN CAUSED IT 16,MO AGO TOO? YEA U IDIOTS BELIEVE THAT
THIS FUCKHEAD GETS IN A 5MIN INTO THE OFFICE HE CANCELS PIPELINE AND ENERGY INDEPENDENCE U CUNT!!! I KNOW THAT GAS WENT UP AND HE CAUSED IT, STOP LISTENING TO YOUR TV DUMBASS!! NOW WE HAVE TO FUCKN BEG FOR OIL FROM OUR FUCKN ENEMIES BECAUSE OF THIS JERKOFF THAT RUINED OUR COUNTRY U FUCKN SCUMBAG OH PUTIN DID THIS TOO, YEA 16MO AGO!! EVERY ECONOMIST KNOWS BIDEN CAUSED EVERYTHING TO GO UP AND HE ALONE IS CAUSING A RECESSION JUST LIKE THAT OTHER FUCKN IDIOT OBUMMER

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
THIS FUCKHEAD GETS IN A 5MIN INTO THE OFFICE HE CANCELS PIPELINE AND ENERGY INDEPENDENCE U CUNT!!! I KNOW THAT GAS WENT UP AND HE CAUSED IT, STOP LISTENING TO YOUR TV DUMBASS!! NOW WE HAVE TO FUCKN BEG FOR OIL FROM OUR FUCKN ENEMIES BECAUSE OF THIS JERKOFF THAT RUINED OUR COUNTRY U FUCKN SCUMBAG OH PUTIN DID THIS TOO, YEA 16MO AGO!! EVERY ECONOMIST KNOWS BIDEN CAUSED EVERYTHING TO GO UP AND HE ALONE IS CAUSING A RECESSION JUST LIKE THAT OTHER FUCKN IDIOT OBUMMER
THIS COUNTRY RUNS ON ENERGY, NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE U FUCKN JERKOFF, WORSE THAN CARTER IN UNDER A YEAR AND HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKN CLUE HOW TO FIX WHAT HE FUCKT UP, TYPICAL DEM ALWAYS FUCKING THINGS UP, WORST PRESIDENTS IN HISTORY AND ITS CONFIRMED NOW...FUCKN 9% INFLATION WE WERE UNDER 2% WITH TRUMP, AMERICA WAS BETTER OFF AND 90% OF AMERICANS KNOW IT!!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Spoken like the CLUELESS, IGNORAMUS, TRAITOR that you are!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts