Ducati.org forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
THIS COUNTRY RUNS ON ENERGY, NOW LOOK WHERE WE ARE U FUCKN JERKOFF, WORSE THAN CARTER IN UNDER A YEAR AND HE DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKN CLUE HOW TO FIX WHAT HE FUCKT UP, TYPICAL DEM ALWAYS FUCKING THINGS UP, WORST PRESIDENTS IN HISTORY AND ITS CONFIRMED NOW...FUCKN 9% INFLATION WE WERE UNDER 2% WITH TRUMP, AMERICA WAS BETTER OFF AND 90% OF AMERICANS KNOW IT!!!
Americans have no idea that anything happens outside their country.
How is Biden responsible for global oil prices?
Have you heard of the Ukraine/Russia war?
This post shows epic levels of delusion.
You guys are so much better off now without that criminal idiot trump.
At least your economy and international reputation is back on track now.
I hope the guy gets everything he deserves

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Americans have no idea that anything happens outside their country.
How is Biden responsible for global oil prices?
Have you heard of the Ukraine/Russia war?
This post shows epic levels of delusion.
You guys are so much better off now without that criminal idiot trump.
At least your economy and international reputation is back on track now.
I hope the guy gets everything he deserves
Oh criminal huh? Who gave Iran another billion dollars for a nuke to use against Israel uhh obummer and biden NOT TRUMP....who deregulated and lowered corporate tax UHHH not obummer and biden...so putin is to blame for the rise of gas prices and inflation 16mo ago, YEA OK...who added 12k points to the dow in 3yrs NOT OBUMMER OR BRANDON...NOW ITS GOING BACKWARDS JUST LIKE TRUMP PREDICTED, 401K IS TANKING, GAS PRICES SOAR, INFLATION HIGHEST IN DECADES AND TRUMP PREDICTED THAT TOO...BIDEN SUCCEEDED CARTER IN UNDER A YEAR, BUT THATS ALL PUTINS FAULT RIGHT? EXPERTS SAYING PUTINS INVASION HAS LITTLE TO NO EFFECT ON OUR COUNTRY UNLIKE EUROPE...THE BRANDON ADMINISTRATION WON'T ADMIT IT BECAUSE THEY COVER FOR HIM... EVERYTHING IS ROSES EVERYTIME WE GO TO THE PUMPS AND GROCERY STORE...YEA AMERICA REALLY LIKES BRANDON NOW, 81 MILLION PEOPLE RIGHT?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Oh criminal huh? Who gave Iran another billion dollars for a nuke to use against Israel uhh obummer and biden NOT TRUMP....who deregulated and lowered corporate tax UHHH not obummer and biden...so putin is to blame for the rise of gas prices and inflation 16mo ago, YEA OK...who added 12k points to the dow in 3yrs NOT OBUMMER OR BRANDON...NOW ITS GOING BACKWARDS JUST LIKE TRUMP PREDICTED, 401K IS TANKING, GAS PRICES SOAR, INFLATION HIGHEST IN DECADES AND TRUMP PREDICTED THAT TOO...BIDEN SUCCEEDED CARTER IN UNDER A YEAR, BUT THATS ALL PUTINS FAULT RIGHT? EXPERTS SAYING PUTINS INVASION HAS LITTLE TO NO EFFECT ON OUR COUNTRY UNLIKE EUROPE...THE BRANDON ADMINISTRATION WON'T ADMIT IT BECAUSE THEY COVER FOR HIM... EVERYTHING IS ROSES EVERYTIME WE GO TO THE PUMPS AND GROCERY STORE...YEA AMERICA REALLY LIKES BRANDON NOW, 81 MILLION PEOPLE RIGHT?
I'm not talking global I'm talking about our economy and how he cancelled everything Trump accomplished within 5min of taking office, YEA AND WE'RE REALLY DOING GREAT NOW, HUH ASK SOMEONE HOW MUCH HAPPIER THEY ARE PAYING $150 MORE FOR GAS EVERY WEEK FROM $60 3YRS AGO...THEN GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND ASK THEM AGAIN...YEA BRANDON IS REALLY HELPING MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA HUH? HELPING US CLOSER TO BANKRUPTCY

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
I'm not talking global I'm talking about our economy and how he cancelled everything Trump accomplished within 5min of taking office, YEA AND WE'RE REALLY DOING GREAT NOW, HUH ASK SOMEONE HOW MUCH HAPPIER THEY ARE PAYING $150 MORE FOR GAS EVERY WEEK FROM $60 3YRS AGO...THEN GO TO THE GROCERY STORE AND ASK THEM AGAIN...YEA BRANDON IS REALLY HELPING MIDDLE CLASS AMERICA HUH? HELPING US CLOSER TO BANKRUPTCY
NOT OUR ECONOMY

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
NOT OUR ECONOMY
It will effect us but not as bad as Europe, nowhere near....if brandon didn't halt the land leases and drilling we would still have low inflation because energy independence is what we have been striving to be for decades and Trump got us there and the fuckn liberals are taking out their anger on us for liking Trump's policies BECAUSE WE WERE FUCKN THRIVING AND BRINGING IN REVENUE TO OUR ECONOMY, AND LIBERALS DIDN'T LIKE THAT THEY'RE FUCKN HAPPIER WITH RECORD HIGH INFLATION AND MAKING US STRUGGLE AGAIN JUST LIKE THE OBUMMER YEARS U FUCKN SCUMBAGS WILL BE DEMOTED COME NOVEMBER AND CERTAIN PEOPLE WILL BE PROSECUTED AND CONVICTED ESPECIALLY LORD FAUCI FOR SUPPRESSING IVERMECTIN CAUSING 90% OF THE COVID DEATHS

21 - 30 of 30 Posts