Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Closing this thread as all parts have been sold. Will reopen a new thread with additional parts from the partout.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Daaaaamn! So much stuff I want! So little money though :(

Reactions: StevenAthas

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I hate you for doing this right after the holidays lol

damnit I'm broke!!
No shit, right?! I'm renovating a bathroom in my house...I'm already about $1500-1600 in and not quite done. Had he posted this ad before, I might've replaced the bathroom project with those Marchesini wheels! :eek:...or a combination of a few other things on that list!

·
Registered
791 Posts
No shit, right?! I'm renovating a bathroom in my house...I'm already about $1500-1600 in and not quite done. Had he posted this ad before, I might've replaced the bathroom project with those Marchesini wheels! :eek:...or a combination of a few other things on that list!
I'm telling you... My wife's necklace would have made for a perfect suspension set up lol

There's going to be some very happy people on this site soon.

OP GLWS

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys...hurry up and submit your tax returns so you have some extra money for parts! =)

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
thanks guys...hurry up and submit your tax returns so you have some extra money for parts! =)
Believe me, I am! I pretty much always submit on the 1st day that you can :D. You're just a month too early!

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
I'm telling you... My wife's necklace would have made for a perfect suspension set up lol

There's going to be some very happy people on this site soon.

OP GLWS
Well maybe he's in the market for a necklace, so he might take it on trade...Ohlins for a necklace...I mean it's pretty much gold for gold, right? :p

·
Registered
791 Posts
Well maybe he's in the market for a necklace, so he might take it on trade...Ohlins for a necklace...I mean it's pretty much gold for gold, right? :p
Deal!! Now I gotta find a way to slip it off her neck when she's asleep lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ITEMS SOLD:
Ohlins R&T Forks with Billet 1 piece bottoms $1300
Marchesini Forged Magnesium Wheels $2000
Brembo Monoblock Calipers $500
Brembo HPK Disk Kit $300
Brembo RCS Master Cylinder $300

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Some pictures for reference:

Taillight is not included with the 1098R tail

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
A note on the Akra exhaust as full disclosure, there is a small scratch/ding on the pipe directly behind the right rear set, but once the rear set is on, it can't be seen. It's purely cosmetic and in no way affects the performance of the exhaust.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts