Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Is that the elt motor or the original one back in?

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Yes Shrek, same engine, it was never swapped. I developed the original engine that was in the bike.

It would have been nice if Daz gave me back all the parts on it that still belong to me before he sold it....... I loaned him a lot of my own performance parts for the season that were supposed to be swapped back at end of season when it was to be returned to street trim.... Things like lightweight clutch, track fairings and seat, the full exhaust system, Billet oil filter, Reverse pattern gear shifter mechanism and a host of other small bits that were custom made for the bike and not paid for.

I still have some of the street parts here that belong to the bike also..... the full Termignoni exhaust, his original seat and DP comfort seat, panel for under the tail section, clutch cover, pressure plate and some other odds and ends. I guess they must be mine now that my parts have been sold.

Softcock hasn't even have the sand to call, message or come and see me after the last round.

I've said all I will and the rest of you can decide for yourselves.

If the new owner wants the street parts then please feel welcome to return my parts in exchange for them.

Cheers.

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes Shrek, same engine, it was never swapped. I developed the original engine that was in the bike.

It would have been nice if Daz gave me back all the parts on it that still belong to me before he sold it....... I loaned him a lot of my own performance parts for the season that were supposed to be swapped back at end of season when it was to be returned to street trim.... Things like lightweight clutch, track fairings and seat, the full exhaust system, Billet oil filter, Reverse pattern gear shifter mechanism and a host of other small bits that were custom made for the bike and not paid for.

I still have some of the street parts here that belong to the bike also..... the full Termignoni exhaust, his original seat and DP comfort seat, panel for under the tail section, clutch cover, pressure plate and some other odds and ends. I guess they must be mine now that my parts have been sold.

Softcock hasn't even have the sand to call, message or come and see me after the last round.

I've said all I will and the rest of you can decide for yourselves.

If the new owner wants the street parts then please feel welcome to return my parts in exchange for them.

Cheers.
What ?? You lost my number too ? Soft cock !!!
Bike isn't sold..but since you & shriek would rather have a sewing circle than ring me...
The parts on the bike that are yours are:
Exhaust, seat, fairings & make a list please...?
& I'll have my full termi exhaust, ducati performance seat and whatever else of mine you've got...oh yeah & the $1000 in cash would be nice too.
Happy to make a list and exchange. Thanks

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
I don't visit here regularly these days Daz.

Bike isn' sold? then why did the post say it was?

Just bring the bike as was agreed at beginning of season so I can return it to street trim as per my original commitment to you, no arguments or issues. The last text communication I sent you many weeks ago was ignored.... so I was waiting to hear from you when you were ready.
Under the circumstances it should not be my responsibility to chase after you as you always received my time and work for free. Plenty of people know how much time and affort I put into helping you be so competitive. Regarding the thousand, you should recall you told me to keep it for my trouble and to compensate me for letting you out of the 1098 purchase agreement.

List of parts;

Custom made shark fin

Custom made reverse pattern shifter mechanism

Lightweight aluminium clutch drum

Aluminium battery cables

Full custom made exhaust system and mounting brackets

Billet K&P engineering oil filter

Custom made aluminium axle and sprocket spacers

Track fairings... both sides plus replacement for front one broken from crash.

Seat and mounting brackets

Bar ends

foot pegs

and an assortment of fasteners. (other than those you purchased).

Again, my commitment to you for the season was to give you my time and abilty for free for the full duration.... from street rim to race trim, back to street rim. I'll still honour that commitment if you bring the bike. It shouldn't be too difficult for you should it?

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
hmmm... a gentleman's agreement.

was a time that was pretty good.

things thicken.

Looking through some results I think Daz should retire. 2nd in your first year leaves few places to go and it's much easier to go down the results than up.

Paul1198 had some great results with less bike and I see Marty did not embarrass himself. Good to see Smarty was out there too.

hope you all have an equal or better year if you play again in 2015.

PS.. Also learnt some of you have surnames !

http://www.ozbearsracing.com/2014/points.htm

1 - 20 of 48 Posts