·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Glad to be from the MidWest

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi, there I'm from Illinois... West Chicago Subs...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Central Wisconsin here

Snowed 12 inches in last two days. the Ducs are cold. :freezing: spring is coming right? I missed the motorcyle shows both Chicago and Minneapolis but heard from a reliable source it was lame, also heard Ducati had the best display. Once it warms up a bit in the garage it will be time to start prepping for another summer of ridin n racin.

·
Registered
547 Posts
neuroduc said:
I missed the motorcyle shows both Chicago and Minneapolis but heard from a reliable source it was lame, also heard Ducati had the best display.
I was there for 5 hrs, it didn't phase me as being a lame show. It was quite good, Ducati's display was the best one, but it was a little cramped

·
Registered
38 Posts

Duc1098, I am from Southern Ohio (Springboro) half way between Cincy and Dayton. We should get together and ride sometime. About 1 hour to C-Bus. Where did you buy your 1098 from?

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Rathbone,

on the contrary!, tons of ducatisti in ohio! a very strong paso/907 community there. i bought 2 used ducatis in ohio. strong dealership network from what i understand.

elton

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! I'm new here...just bought my Duc yesterday afternoon (2000 750 SS)! I'm from West Chester so I'm down to ride w/ any other Duc owners in SWO. My brother can ride w/ us too, but he's a loser and has a 08 Yamaha V-Star 650 Custom...

·
Registered
91 Posts
I guess I should chime in here. I am just outside of Hamilton. Let me know if anyone is planning to get together for a ride.

Greg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello Ohio riders!

I just bought a 05 Ducati 749 Dark 2 weeks ago and had to leave it behind in Zanesville! Stationed in Cali, one more deployment yeah!!!!

Put away for 7 months....sad

Go out for a ride and enjoy it for those that can't!:laughing:

·
Registered
173 Posts
This thread came from 2007? Hah! New 1098 owner here, from Columbus. I'm pretending the season isn't coming to a close...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I look to make the plunge in Feburary, and look forward to hooking up with fellow Ducati Ridrs.:D

Talked with the owner of Moto-Ohio and he told me of a Bike Night of all Ducati's near West 5th Ave., plan to check that out next year.:naughty:

·
Registered
173 Posts
I look to make the plunge in Feburary, and look forward to hooking up with fellow Ducati Ridrs.:D

Talked with the owner of Moto-Ohio and he told me of a Bike Night of all Ducati's near West 5th Ave., plan to check that out next year.:naughty:
Grandview area, I plan to check that out too. Except at the website for the event they show Vespas. I have made a parking sign just for them. There will be too signs with arrows pointing to their section labeled "Fruits on Scoots."

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sorry dude, this is now Ohio

Columbus here. Anybody else from C-bus? I'm in Hilliard specifically, just got an 00 748

1 - 20 of 26 Posts