Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was easy....i just signed my name at the bottom of the sheet :)

Yup...just a mater of weeks before i get my 1098 ....and if it like last night...i wont sleep till them ....lol

I hope you guy's are not to picky about my frenck accent ! I'm from Montreal.

The first smile !

·
Registered
547 Posts
Weeks? How is that posible? I been on the list since last Nov and i still have 3 weeks to go. Not fair

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
It's interesting how the deliveries vary. Mine gets delivered to my door this Friday! And to think at first I told my dealer to hold off on delivery, I couldn't ride it in this weather anyway.....then I started to have nightmares. When he called last week to say it's here and asked when I could take possession I said right away!! My brother is a little upset becuase now he has to park his car outside and not in the garage. Oh well sucks to be you!! My 1098s and Ducatisti rule!

On the other hand, perhaps I don't have to upset him afterall and simply listen to my Mom. She says I can park it in our living room. Who's got the best Mom! I do!!!

I haven't seen anyone sign with this before, so I hope it works!! Looks like it didn't work. I came across a smile that looked like it was riding a 1098, only the site doesn't allow it to be inserted here....sorry.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine came in last tuesday... the day after I left for work for 2.5weeks! It is there waiting, paid for, insured, just still at the dealer taunting people with that devilish little yellow sold sticker on it!

·
Registered
215 Posts
I went in to my dealer the last week of Feb to put my deposit down. I was #6 on the waiting list. Since then they have recieved 2 standards and now I am #4. I should see mine come Early or mid May.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'm supposed to get mine sometime in april.

I had a very bad time lately....i crashed my ZX12R 2003 at Deal's Gap 4 month ago and I'm still at home and doing phisio to recover....I had 10 fractures and laungh damaged....end up 6 days in a Tennesse Hospita,l got out with a steel plate on my ankle and a other on my colar bone.....

Thak been said Guy's, I am calling Ducati and I will ask them to put me ahead of all of you on the list......and It will be only fair....No ?....lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts