Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have been able to get something that I've wanted for a long time, a Ducati. I have always loved them. I can remember the first one I ever saw. It was red and man it was really cool. It must have been a 916. I think that's why I feel in love the first time a saw the 1098 for the first time. I also was amazed that Ducati had droppped the price as well. It's crazy that a 2006 999 was like 20,000 for something that is heavier, less horses & well i hated the stacked head lights. When I went to put the deposit down this passed wednesday a day before my birthday the dealership has a 2006 999 with maybe 10 miles for 12,995.. They had dropped the price i guess because of the new prices on the 1098 in comparision there is none in my opionion. The 1098 is just a great looking machine and i can't wait!!! It was funny talking to the salesman after him asking if i owned a motorcycle... I told him that I own a 2003 pearl white 100th anni. Harley Davidson Fatboy.... He said that "you see there is hope after the dark side"... hehehehehe O well i just wanted to spread the word of a new member to the Ducati family.. Man i can't wait.... :)

·
Banned
9,495 Posts
Nice, welcome.
Ted

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats man !!!!! :drummer:

·
Registered
328 Posts
WElcome to the forum. Congratulations on your purchase. You will absolutely love the bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts