Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this posted in the gallery here, photoshoped but wow... I think it looks great! Too bad the real Yellow 1098 did not have a yellow colored frame. =[

Jason

·
Registered
337 Posts
Visitor Q said:
I saw this posted in the gallery here, photoshoped but wow... I think it looks great! Too bad the real Yellow 1098 did not have a yellow colored frame. =[

Jason
Q -- Are you getting a Yellow?
I've heard that the Yellow will be more of a Mustard like the Triumph.
Any pics of a non-photo shopped Yellow??

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yellow Duc

This is an official Ducati picture of the yellow 1098. I do hope it looks just like this. I will be picking mine up in April, if it shows up on time. It really does look good with a yellow frame. That can be fixed at the local paint shop.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Guys , can you please stop making comments on how good the yellow looks. The more people that buy the red the better.

1. It means I get my yellow faster
2. It means There is less on the roads and mine looks more unquie

So keep it down OK. We know yellow rocks there is no need to tell the whole world about it :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Its Okay VB ---
Takes a special kind of person to own a Yellow!
Just like owning a Yellow Ferrari.
Send pics when you get it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I like the black one... Its the most beautyful and sexy one of all... And I think I prolly start a new discussion about red,yellow and black...

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DUCMILLE said:
Q -- Are you getting a Yellow?
I've heard that the Yellow will be more of a Mustard like the Triumph.
Any pics of a non-photo shopped Yellow??
Nah... I don't like the grey frame but yeah, there are plenty of pix of the yellow model on Ducati's site.

Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts