Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,337 Posts
ASM said:
Hmmm....guess I need to start racing in the Moto GP... :naughty:
The women, the bikes and the excitement! :guitarist

Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Got my tickets for Valencia in November, D2xs in hand I will get some good Paddock shots for sure. Someone even mentioned they race bikes there as well.........who knew :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Aviddigi said:
Got my tickets for Valencia in November, D2xs in hand I will get some good Paddock shots for sure. Someone even mentioned they race bikes there as well.........who knew :D
Sorry to go off thread, but we are planning to go Valencia for Moto GP (already done WSB). Do you mind me asking where you got your tickets?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Kip said:
Sorry to go off thread, but we are planning to go Valencia for Moto GP (already done WSB). Do you mind me asking where you got your tickets?
I got them about a month ago from a co worker here in Afghanistan that lives in Germany. I will have to get with him for the exact name of the place but the catch was there is no more grandstand seats available.



Being here for almost a year and half now, I gave my self a present and got the VIP village tickets. Photography is a second love as well so what the hell I will make the best of it... lol poor me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Aviddigi said:
I got them about a month ago from a co worker here in Afghanistan that lives in Germany. I will have to get with him for the exact name of the place but the catch was there is no more grandstand seats available.



Being here for almost a year and half now, I gave my self a present and got the VIP village tickets. Photography is a second love as well so what the hell I will make the best of it... lol poor me
Oh bugger:mad: we missed out on Grandstand seats last year and then gave it a miss all together.
When we were out there for WSB (April) they told us at the circuit Moto GP tickets weren't on sale yet:cross:

Oh well, better to some net searching see what's left, thanks mate!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Because i like you and i am in Love with Keeley Hazell, Englands greatest export! Check your inbox
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top