Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like everyone, I hated the size of the Turn Signal/License Plate Holder. It Stuck out way too far. So instead of droping $200 on whats avalible right now. I just chopped at the one that came with the bike... I think the results are pretty decent...

Took about 6 hours to get everything the way I wanted. If you try this, some of the tools I used and you might need are:

Hack Saw
Pencil
Metal File or Dremel
Epoxy
Sand Paper
Ruler
Latex Gloves
Tape
Clamps
Silicone(for fitting before epoxy if you like)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Nice job! Looks factory except better. Although there are plenty of exceptions on here, most panigale owners don't make things themselves (yet), just order them. So you may not get a lot of feedback on do it yourself upgrades.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nice job. Looks good. Only thing I'd add is I'd remove the reflectors to clean it up a bit more (just my personal opinion). Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice job! Looks factory except better. Although there are plenty of exceptions on here, most panigale owners don't make things themselves (yet), just order them. So you may not get a lot of feedback on do it yourself upgrades.
I agree, Im sure most owners would just order vs the do it yourself... I myself tho, im not impressed with whats out. and the price they want for it... And i actually like working on my bike... Im sure theirs other owners like this... Just wanted to post for info/idea sake... Hope this helps someone out.

Nice job. Looks good. Only thing I'd add is I'd remove the reflectors to clean it up a bit more (just my personal opinion). Thanks for posting.
Thats a great idea.. I think im going to do that... thanks for the feed back...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nicely done. I plan on replicating this for my 899. Thank you....

I have a full spare assembly on the way so that I can keep the original put away in storage.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I agreed with the others, great job !

·
Registered
732 Posts
I agree as well....very clean, well thought out....I might remove the reflectors as well - very nice job !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts