Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to hide a Laser Jammer inside the Headlight...
I live in Colorado, where Laser Jammers are illegal, even to have possession...

It fits under the LED horizontal strip... I don't know if it would be easy to attach, or to run the cables...

If you are going to tell me that Laser Jammers don't work, is because YOU HAD ONE and dint work....

Any thoughts?

I am thinking about this one:
http://www.adaptivte...ogies.com/gear/

Radar Roy's OFFICIAL Radar Detector Review site! (Decent reviews...)

This is my game:

1. The police tries to get you a reading with a Laser Gun.
2. You get a Visual Alert, and simultaneously it jams the reading of the Laser Gun
3. You have 5 seconds to slow down... (Or what ever you set up the jammer to...)
4. 5 Seconds after, the Jammer shuts down automatically.
5. The Police gets a reading on the laser gun, but you are already in the legal speed.

6. Maybe they suspect and pull you over. You will deny all...
7. You have a Drivers License from Nevada, and you say you have another home and that you go back and forth... So points wont affect you. (Nevada does not have points)
8. You say you are NOT guilty... They might reduce your fine, to avoid expenses of the trial...

I just love this game...

These (TPS) guys updates the your device via Internet, so if the Police updates their equipment, you will get an update about how your device will jam the Police's...
Its awesome! I am up for gambling!

Fkng Cps!...
LOL

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Doubt you will get it in the head light. You could put it under the piece of plastic that holds the speedometer. It will def fit people put their HID ballasts there.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I would like to hide a Laser Jammer inside the Headlight...
I live in Colorado, where Laser Jammers are illegal, even to have possession...

It fits under the LED horizontal strip... I don't know if it would be easy to attach, or to run the cables...

If you are going to tell me that Laser Jammers don't work, is because YOU HAD ONE and dint work....

Any thoughts?

I am thinking about this one:
http://www.adaptivte...ogies.com/gear/

Radar Roy's OFFICIAL Radar Detector Review site! (Decent reviews...)

This is my game:

1. The police tries to get you a reading with a Laser Gun.
2. You get a Visual Alert, and simultaneously it jams the reading of the Laser Gun
3. You have 5 seconds to slow down... (Or what ever you set up the jammer to...)
4. 5 Seconds after, the Jammer shuts down automatically.
5. The Police gets a reading on the laser gun, but you are already in the legal speed.

6. Maybe they suspect and pull you over. You will deny all...
7. You have a Drivers License from Nevada, and you say you have another home and that you go back and forth... So points wont affect you. (Nevada does not have points)
8. You say you are NOT guilty... They might reduce your fine, to avoid expenses of the trial...

I just love this game...

These (TPS) guys updates the your device via Internet, so if the Police updates their equipment, you will get an update about how your device will jam the Police's...
Its awesome! I am up for gambling!

Fkng Cps!...
LOL
So what happens when you get clocked from the back? This unit looks like it only works with front aiming lasers, this won't help with the original question but I'd look into one that covers both directions.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Laser jammers/diffusers work and some like the K40 work really well. However, for any laser jam/diffuser to work it will need to be in the front of all objects on the vehicle. Fro example the front of the grill as opposed to behind the grill. Laser is a point of contact device, once contact is made, ur caught. So behind a surface of any kind doesnt work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts