Ducati.org forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After months of impatient waiting, and relentless piss taking, my Ducati dealer finally delivered my Tricolore yesterday – a whole day early!

The 70mm full system has been fitted and sounds awesome. Carbon hugger and side panels are in place. Carbon air tube covers are on back order and hopefully will be fitted at the first service along with a black Speedymoto 10 spoke open clutch cover, red DP pressure plate and a Carbon swing arm cover, which is on it’s way from Fabur in Italy.

Unfortunately the list of ‘must have’ extras seems to grow every time I go on the web.

Any way for those interested, here are some pictures on my new addition.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
AMAZING!

Jason

·
Registered
328 Posts
Damn that looks nice. Are the black inserts in the rear fairing stock or did you add those?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Congrats! Have had a deposit for one since September last year. Maybe they will show up in the States soon, beyond the sporadic here & there to date. It does look worth the wait.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CAG said:
Damn that looks nice. Are the black inserts in the rear fairing stock or did you add those?
They are stock, but plastic, so will be replaced with CF at some stage.

·
Registered
79 Posts
That's a work of art!!!

Curious, is the rear mud guard c/f and stock? Shift-tech makes one that looks very similar, just wondering if they based their design off the Tricolore.

·
Registered
257 Posts
At first I didn't like the Tri Colore but now I really like it. I like how the frame is gold instead of red like on the S and base. The only thing I don't really like is the gold patch on the tank.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rettags said:
That's a work of art!!!

Curious, is the rear mud guard c/f and stock? Shift-tech makes one that looks very similar, just wondering if they based their design off the Tricolore.
The rear Hugger is c/f, but not a stock item. I got mine from EMoto here in the UK, but I think it's the same as the Shift-Tech one...looks good and fits very well.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Congratulations! My side panels are on order aswell, and I started having second thoughtsm but yours set me straight! Fabu!!:yo:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hello Tricolore,

I have place a order for Tricolore as well and estimate time of delivery is end May.

i have a question for you: Does the Tricolore comes with a slip on Termi or a Full System...???

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
darthmaul said:
Hello Tricolore,

I have place a order for Tricolore as well and estimate time of delivery is end May.

i have a question for you: Does the Tricolore comes with a slip on Termi or a Full System...???

thanks in advance.
Hi darthmaul. In the US, the Tricolore comes with a Full System, but in Europe they come with Termi Slip-Ons although you can buy the manifold to make them into the full system.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
lemmy999 said:
The only thing I don't really like is the gold patch on the tank.
I like the gold strip, it's like a landing pad on a woman or the inside wrapper of a chocolate bar. :naughty:

Jason

·
Registered
2 Posts
Beautiful Bike

I wish I knew when mine was going to arrive... just like waiting for x-mas...

and the gold on the tank is a nod to Ducatis of old that had an acrylic tank with a clear section to check the gas level... I LOVE the gold patch....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts