Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put a deposit on a brand new 04 yellow bi-posto left over

Question is I want to add a slip on to the bike but I haven't seen any I like they all seem to stick way to far out the back. Has anyone seen Remus twin can Exhaust on a bike yet?

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a smokin' deal I only paid $10,000. Bought the bike at Ducati of Long Island. I think they have a couple more. I love the bike but I hate the look of the toaster style muffler. any suggestions?

· Registered
11 Posts
xkneedragger said:
I got a smokin' deal I only paid $10,000. Bought the bike at Ducati of Long Island. I think they have a couple more. I love the bike but I hate the look of the toaster style muffler. any suggestions?

Now that sounds like the price to beat! I thought arrow makes some cans for the xx9 series that look like the 998.

· Registered
45 Posts
Did they ship the bike to you or did you have to go pick it up? Just curious! Do you have a contact name for your salesman that I could talk to about picking one up? That's a smokin deal. Hard to pass on, and I need a track bike!

Congrats on your new bike! PM me the info I requested if you can!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.