Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Two thing impress me about that...

1) His skill.
2) He's managed to survive this long with absolutely no common sense.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, he definitely has his act down. You've gotta hand it to him. (while he's still alive)

Kinda like the 1199 dude burning out through that one lane road.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Naa… I like high speed stuff, that's too slow for the likes of me. :D

Ohh and I knew guys like that, they sucked on the track. They all tried and most of them gave it up. The guys who still ride, still do stupid shit like that on the street. They have metal plates all over their bodies and if ya crash like they do, you actually can't get insurance anymore, so some of them literally can't own vehicles anymore. They do all sorts of illegitimate things to get around that issue… some of them have even lost their license for considerable mounts of time. I'm so glad I don't hang out with those guys anymore. Trackday guys are so much cooler. :D

·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
being in the right doesn't count for much when you're dead
AMEN! Couldn't have said it better!

Sad story BTW… very rare to have someone's death video publicized. It's unfortunate some people have absolutely no understanding of what it's like to be an a serious accident unit it happens. They feel invincible, going nearly 100mph on a small undivided carriage way, passing over a huge painted sign in the street which says "slow" right before a clear intersection. I guess its natural selection eh? :shrug:

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
wow, what an idiot...sure he might be good at doing burnouts and bike control, but why do it on a road like that, and why in the OPPOSITE lane???

Reactions: cbr6 and WERA689

·
Registered
137 Posts
I dont know... poeple like this piss me off because they give all of use safe riders out there bad names. He isn't just putting himself in danger, what if he ends up killing someone else that was just an innocent bystander.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts