Registered
1,311 Posts
I'm always in.
Have the hotel reserved since January.
Waiting to purchase the Ducati pass.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Planning to ride out from MD. Thinking about making it a two day trip out to come over through Appalachia on the backroads.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Rigs, do you stay near the track or downtown? I've always stayed near the track, but thinking about getting a room downtown near Meridian next time.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Rigs, do you stay near the track or downtown? I've always stayed near the track, but thinking about getting a room downtown near Meridian next time.
No,
I reserve in Plainfield In. like 15Mi. out from the track, this area is away from traffic and has newer hotels and restaurants plus those 15Mi. is enough to warm up the tires before I get in the track and when the show is over I have 15Mi to take the adrenaline out.:D;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
No,
I reserve in Plainfield In. like 15Mi. out from the track, this area is away from traffic and has newer hotels and restaurants plus those 15Mi. is enough to warm up the tires before I get in the track and when the show is over I have 15Mi to take the adrenaline out.:D;)
I've stayed out there by the airport too. Also north of the track. I won't be on the bike, travelling by car. My teen-age son and his buddy like to see the bikes on Meridian on Saturday night so we may try downtown.

Careful on the adrenaline, I got a ticket a few years ago on my way to the track. Lots of cops on the way in and out!

·
Registered
581 Posts
The wife and I will be there as always. Probably headed to a paddock suit this year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts