Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Am new to the site, I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Micah; I am from Lake Illawarra, NSW, approximately 20 minutes South of Wollongong.

Have knocked around motorcycles in one form or another for as long as I can remember, my partner and I have a bike each, we enjoy riding through the mountains or travelling down the coast on a sunny weekend.

It will be good to network with likeminded enthusiasts and perhaps join in on a trip or two.

Regards,

Micah

Enthusiast

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi and welcome. This Aussie section of the forum is a little quiet but its still the best Ducati forum for Aust based people I've been able to find anyway.

I'm in Melb so a bit too far for a ride though :)

What bikes do you both have?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, do the Melbourne Ducati riders ever meet up for a ride and a coffee from time to time especially now that the weather is getting better. Would be good to meet fellow duke owners and get some advice and tips being this is my first duke. Cheers Alex

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll say "hi" too. I'm on the gold coast and just bought a 1098s for a project. The folks here are pretty friendly and helpful.... just quiet. But a good crew. you should totally post up some lake Illawarra rides when u get a chance.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome!

I am in Brissie, about to re-locate to Melbourne in the new year with my collection of red toys. So will look forward to meeting some folks to show me the way around the nice riding roads.

Been riding and tinkering with these things for a while, always look forward to input and inspiration for my builds

·
Registered
4 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Also new to forum

From south australia

Been riding for a good part of my life mainly jap but always had my eye on a duke!
Was stuck in my cage in traffic when i heard a rubblin new 1299 butter through the middle
Was love at first sight.been plastered all over the dealers front window ever since..sorry for the
Hand prints and saliva marks on the window guys..
Just waiting for the rains to wash away there summer hikes and get me a decent enough
Price..
Great forum...gonna be NORM here in no time id say!

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Sincere welcome to this Band of Brothers (And Sisters too of course!)
And thanks to the others here for clearing up the location for me too - as I had absolutely no clue at all where Lake Illawarra, NSW" was on this globe! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.