Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lull in the middle is driving me nuts. I've seen some other stock dynos that aren't as bad... do I need an exhaust and custom tune fix it?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Looks about right ---

So much for Ducati's Claim of 140 at the Crank....

Here is mine with a WERKES Exhaust and PC-V after tuning at the DucShop in Atlanta. Mark was able to coax an extra 4+ H.P. out of her and a lot better throttle response in the mid-range.

david-

·
Registered
12,936 Posts
There's something up with that one line. It's all over the place. I found one of my dyno charts from 09 on my bike and just with the cams timed and a pair of Graves slip-ons, I managed 122hp and 66ftlbs of torque but it was a nicely rising chart with no dips or lulls. That was with a stock ECU and no fueling enhancers.

·
Registered
248 Posts
There's something up with that one line. It's all over the place. I found one of my dyno charts from 09 on my bike and just with the cams timed and a pair of Graves slip-ons, I managed 122hp and 66ftlbs of torque but it was a nicely rising chart with no dips or lulls. That was with a stock ECU and no fueling enhancers.
agreed. power curve looks fine, but your torque curve is totally out.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that's exactly what i'm talking about. the torque curve doesn't make any sense right?? to be honest that's how it feels too haha, while riding...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah Unfortunately I have minimal knowledge :( the shop that did it said i should get a full exhaust and a custom dyno tune (guess what! they do custom dyno tuning lol so i was naturally skeptical)

But that is indeed how the bike rides. Surges through the lower rpms, its almost unrideable in that area due to the weight transfer lol. if i ever accelerate hard it has to be ~5k rpm + or else it throws my weight forward when the power dips

1 - 8 of 8 Posts