Ducati.org forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Court Jester
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I see you still run the Gregg's mirror block off/signals I sold you when I worked at that other place. Iced Cap by chance??

Hazelnut iced latte 😏

It took forever to get them! That was you? 😜

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Yeah that was me. The forever part was partly due to Gregg's being slow to manufacture and the owner being slow to order cause he was always short on money. Mostly Gregg's took a long time. Was supposed to be a week as they were waiting on the LED clusters then that became two weeks etc etc etc.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Why don't you guys drink coffee?

I used to not drink it until I got a real job.
Cuz it tastes like shit!

4 years into my real job I started drinking cappuccino because they got a new machine in our kitchen. French vanilla...that's about as close to coffee as I'll get...and even that's only once a week maybe.

Reactions: [email protected]

·
Registered
20,814 Posts
Coffee is great! I love coffee, Freshly ground beans from Brazil, or Hawaii are my favorites! I can accept people that like some cream and sugar in there coffee, but I don't know how anyone can say soy, chi, skim mocha latte, light foam, with cocoa no cininmon is coffee. Granted its tasty but is it coffee?

·
Registered
12,980 Posts
Cuz it tastes like shit!

4 years into my real job I started drinking cappuccino because they got a new machine in our kitchen. French vanilla...that's about as close to coffee as I'll get...and even that's only once a week maybe.
Yeah I never developed a taste for coffee. Love the smell of the fresh ground beans but not the drink. I like the enzymes and the effect it has on digestion first thing in the morning so I have half coffee and half chocolate protein drink along with 2 eggs and I'm rollin' for the day.

My dad used to bug me about my distaste for coffee. Joked that one day I'd grown up and be a man. I fooled him.....I never grew up!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I used to mix Copenhagen snuff with the freeze dried coffee in an MRE to stay awake on guard shifts. It's a little rough on the teeth, corrects for constipation, and totally ruined any hopes of developing a taste for the drink. That being said, a little fine ground coffee, ancho chili powder, onion powder, sea salt, and brown sugar makes an excellent dry rub for skirt steak for fajitas.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Don't like coffee,that dishwater instant stuff you try to pass of as coffee would turn you.No lads you gotten have the real deal,ground beans done in a percolator.Now that's real coffee,go and enjoy.l'm heading for a ride up the Adelaide hills,34c,yeah man

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
Don't like coffee,that dishwater instant stuff you try to pass of as coffee would turn you.No lads you gotten have the real deal,ground beans done in a percolator.Now that's real coffee,go and enjoy.l'm heading for a ride up the Adelaide hills,34c,yeah man
Yep - no substitute for real coffee. Or the Adelaide Hills!

Hotter tomorrow, but cooler down south.

;)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Not much of a coffee drinker either. I drink a shit ton of tea though.. Guess it's a cultural thing, I'm Armenian so I'm used to waking up and smelling that tea pot going in the morning. Coffee gives me the shits lol. I will say though; hot coffee and a cigarette in the mornings are pretty heavenly.

And speaking of heavenly; I need to move to Australia from Dec-Mar... This whole El Nino thing is kicking our ass this year. The weather is frigid (at least by California standards).... 32 degrees F this morning (0 degrees C).

·
Registered
20,814 Posts
Not much of a coffee drinker either. I drink a shit ton of tea though.. Guess it's a cultural thing, I'm Armenian so I'm used to waking up and smelling that tea pot going in the morning. Coffee gives me the shits lol. I will say though; hot coffee and a cigarette in the mornings are pretty heavenly.

And speaking of heavenly; I need to move to Australia from Dec-Mar... This whole El Nino thing is kicking our ass this year. The weather is frigid (at least by California standards).... 32 degrees F this morning (0 degrees C).
0 degree's celsius! Careful you don't get frost bite! I remeber when I moved to Cali. from my hometown of Jasper AB. I started off on January 3rd of 2002, it was -36 degrees with a wind chill by the time I got to the Montana border. I finally got to Pasadena on Jan. 8, I made the mistake of driving thru Las Vegas which took up an extra 2 days! When I finally got to the B&B that I was staying at 9 10 pm, the lady that owned the house was freaked out that I was in a muscle shirt and shorts. By the 3rd year I was in Cali I was wearing my ski jacket in Dec.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Sorry Steven, you ain't getting any sympathy around here when it comes to weather! Today it finally warmed up here and it was 20. A few days ago it was -4 in the morning!

Reactions: Tchase

·
Court Jester
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry Steven, you ain't getting any sympathy around here when it comes to weather! Today it finally warmed up here and it was 20. A few days ago it was -4 in the morning!

I like Steven but yeah all I could think is are you kidding me?!! Poor Steven one semi cold winter and he wants to move 😂

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.