Ducati.org forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The time has come folks, and the battle begins....NOW. The July 2014 Ducati of the Month contest is live! For the month of July we're doing the same thing we did last month, so take a pic of your ride during a nice sunny day out!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week, July 23 (Wednesday) and finalists chosen. Rules for entry are below:

• • The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
    • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you'll be disqualified)
    • You must be the owner of the Ducati.
The winner will receive a $50 Amazon gift card from Ducati.org and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to seeing your entries! :)

·
Court Jester
11,817 Posts
That's probably the winner right there. Gorgeous shot!
You changed yours... It looks good at any angle!

Well if I can't win with my bike I have to get crafty :smoking:

·
Court Jester
11,817 Posts
I'll join on the stationary bike wagon...

Edit: Any bonus points for this being taken with a cell phone...? Lol
That's a very cool angle..

That is a seriously good pic T, with that background.

Well done.
Thanks Pat I've been holding in my back pocket.

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
what's the policy on pictures with watermarks? lol....I have a few decent ones from Road America from a few weeks ago that a photographer took, but he's charging $25/each for a digital copy, which is a ripoff in my opinion, so I'm not sure that I want to buy any of them.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
^ Nice shot...very nice

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Ok, I'll pitch in now that I have some.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
My July Submission

An oldie but goodie of me leading the SuperTwins sprint race on my 748R, at the awesome track of Virginia International Raceway!

I realize that the monthly contest is SINGLE photos only but I wanted all to get a look of the crazy paint job on the bike done by my good friend Sean of Connecticut Cycle Refinishing. If that disqaulifies me then so be it, I never intend on winning anyway. Taken same date, same race, same Gunny! :BoomSmilie_anim:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,735 Posts
Like the " Eye's " Rub :yo:
Check out the other several pics I posted in the BIR and RA thread in the track section. I wanted to post the one with a front view where Jorge Lorenzo is following me (I say that cuz it's a guy that has his replica helmet...and rides a Yamaha :p)...but I believe the rules say something that you can't have more than one bike in the photo or something like that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.